All reviewsroom was cleantypical marriottbuilding appearsfront deskhot tub was out of orderreward pointsstayed for one nightthe breakfast areabreakfast includedhotel is greathotel is locatedconvenient locationthree nightsoatmealfirst floorwould stay againcookies
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here one night in October 2017. Access us easy just off I-90, and parking us free. Check in was easy, and a lift serves all floors. Shower was great, and beds comfy.

Breakfast is included for all guests. There is an Outback, a Fuddruckers and other local (walking distance) restaurants.

We were very happy with our stay, and would definitely stay again. Please give me a "Helpful" vote if I've informed you. Thank you :-)

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Stephen A
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Hotel clean ,quiet and comfortable. Good breakfast in the morning and the staff is helpful and friendly. Great place to stay. Good internet and convenient to restaurants. Reasonable prices also. Highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

The staff was very friendly, professional and warm. I felt very welcome.

The rooms were very clean. Our maid Danielle/Danny cheerfully got us whatever we needed.

The breakfast cook made the best scrambled eggs. She kept the breakfast area very clean and well supplied. She also had a good sense of humor and made us feel very welcome.

I will definitely stay here again, and recommend it to others.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Friendly and prompt front desk, had our key ready for us at check because we electronically checked in while on the road. The room was clean. No problems at all with our stay. Will happily return on another trip through Billings.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2017

Jen at the desk was wonderful. Check in was efficient and when we needed a different room she was prompt at providing it. The beds were comfortable and the room clean. TV was a smart tv. Breakfast was taste (bacon was great) and the person taking care of the room was prompt to refill and served coffee refills. Now the bad. This hotel needs complete redoing. Our first room was sprayed with tons of room deodorizer and we had to move because of allergic reaction. The second room had a loose toilet seat and flushing was a problem. No ice or vending machine were on any floor except first. I would not stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DavenportPete
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Billings, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Dear DavenportPete,
Thank you for your review of the Fairfield Inn & Suites Billings. I'm pleased to hear you received outstanding service from Jen and that you enjoyed a clean room and comfortable beds. However, I apologize that your first room was less than satisfactory and for the maintenance concern in your second. Your comments will be shared with my team in an effort to improve our services. We hope you will reconsider and allow us another chance to host you.

Beth C.