“Great Customer Service”

Ranked #29 of 51 Hotels in Billings
Denver, Colorado, United States
“Great Customer Service”
Reviewed 15 July 2013

We stopped here for an overnight stay on a road trip. Had a nice experience, everything was very clean and the breakfast was great. I was so excited to see that the pool stayed open until midnight and the hot tub was actually HOT! We had some problems with the website we used to book the room, and the GM Chad completely bent over backwards to help us get it fixed. Not sure what this place used to be like judging from poor reviews, but I would say that under new management it is awesome!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Chad D, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Billings, responded to this review, 16 July 2013
Jordan,
Thank you so much for your response on Trip Advisor. I'm very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay here with us!! I did just recently take over this hotel, so I'm very glad to hear that my hard work is paying off by getting some good comments rolling in. If you ever stop thru Billings again we would enjoy you staying with us again!

Chad DeBuff

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Hoquiam, WA
Reviewed 9 July 2013

Traveling from the West Coast to Minnesota, we reserved a room for one night. The staff was very friendly and accommodating, and switched our room when we found a problem, without any hesitation. The breakfast was excellent. Would recommend this Comfort Inn if staying in or traveling through Billings.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Chad D, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Billings, responded to this review, 11 July 2013
Dear Roger,

Thank you for your recent stay with us here in Billings. I'm very glad to here you enjoyed your stay with us. As the new General Manager I strive everyday to improve what i was given when i took over. I noticed you scored us one point off for rooms and value. Im sorry if your rate was a little high Billings get reallly busy in the summer and we strive to give the best rates possible. And I'am working with houekeeping on making sure the rooms are nothing less than spotless when they are done. Once again thank you for your stay and we hope to see you again if you come back to Billings!
Oakland, California
Reviewed 4 July 2013

Friendly staff, comfortable rooms, a pool, and pet friendly. My stay was great! I would highly recommend staying at the Comfort Inn in Billings, Mt. Jennifer, the concierge, was kind and accommodating. Breakfast was fantastic!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
Stacy M, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Billings, responded to this review, 9 July 2013
Dear Melanierose8705,
Thank you for your comments concerning your recent stay at the Comfort Inn in Billings, MT. We strive to do our best to assure that each guest has an enjoyable stay. I appreciate your feedback and the staff, especially Jennifer is aware of your posting. We look foward to serving you in the future.
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed 24 June 2013

We were moving cross country on a military move and ran in to the problem of the entire state being booked along the interstate due to conventions. When I called this place up the girl that answered was slightly rude right off and when I asked if they had anything available she said yes they had "a few left", but told me to hold. I'm not sure even how long I was on hold, but I stayed on the line as we were getting desperate to find a place before midnight. The line kept on running in a loop and it sounded as though it has a time limit because she kept on picking up the phone, placing it back on the hook, and then the music loop would start all over. Eventually she just hung up on me. I tried calling back TWICE. She hung up on me both times. The FOURTH time she answered with that all too ironic customer care line that they obviously teach the employees to memorize, but not comprehend. I asked "Please don't hang up on me again". Her reply? I snide "Ok". When I asked again if they had rooms she told me no and when I asked if she knew of anywhere else near by she said nope and hung up on me AGAIN. ALL of the other hotels that were booked at least tried to help us by giving names of the next towns and hotels that were in them for us to try. IF THIS IS HOW YOU TREAT PEOPLE BEFORE BEING PAID I DON'T WANT TO FIND OUT HOW YOU TREAT THEM AFTER YOU HAVE THE MONEY. This was about our eighth trip through the state in just the past three years, so although I'm sure we'll be through again, I will never stay here and will make sure our friends and family know to avoid this place as well. Thank your clerk for that.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Dear Bri B,
Thank you for your comments concerning your most recent stay with us here at the Comfort Inn. I apologize for the difficulty with making a reservation and the attitude of my staff. We strive to assure each guest has a hassle free, enjoyable stay and the hotel has implemented a new reservation system to ensure that guest reservations are processed promptly. Once again I apologize for your dissatifaction and ensure you that steps have been taken to alleviate the difficulties you expreienced.
Stacy M.

Travellers are raving about these Billings hotels

Dorris, California
Reviewed 21 June 2013

We normally love Comfort Inns but this one - the room was not very clean, long hairs in the bathroom and shower. The beds were very uncomfortable for two people. The Internet was terrible, no way to hard plug in and the wi-fi kept kicking us off. The young man at the desk told us that most of the guests try to connect through one of the other hotels around, that the computer in the business center was also on the wi-fi so the connection was not any better. The breakfast was good though.

Room Tip: Don't stay here unless every place else is booked.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Stacy M, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Billings, responded to this review, 24 June 2013
Dear Linda T,
Thank you for your response concerning your recent stay at the Comfort Inn in Billings, MT. I appreciate your feedback and am sorry that we did not meet your expectations. I have addressed your dissatisfaction with your stay with the appropriate staff to assure that future guests do not have any problems that you encountered. I would like to see you again in the future to assure you that your comments are noticed and addressed.
Thank you so much for your time and I look forward to serving you in the future.
Clermont, Florida
Reviewed 18 June 2013

The bed had no mattress cover. The fitted sheets kept coming off all night, exposing the mattress, requiring my wife and I to put them back on again. The sheets had a stain of it. The bed skirt had dried brown residue that looked like dog poo. The bed was not comfortable - lumpy and very hard. The bath tub was worn and stained. Needs an update!

My wife complained about the dirty room the next morning and she was told they couldn't do anything about it, since it was after the fact. My wife was told that the head maid was out for the last 2 days and there was nobody to inspect behind the usual maids. Well, that didn't fix my problem. As a Choice Platinum Elite member, I thought we would have at least been offered a discount. We wound up paying $118.00 for this substandard room. Not happy! Will not return.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Faron S, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Billings, responded to this review, 21 June 2013
Dear Rob D,
Thank you so much for your comments concerning your most recent stay. I appreciate the feedback and have discussed your concerns with the appropriate staff. I would have been happy to move you to another room that was more liking to you, especially since you stayed with us for an extended period of time. I apologize and hope that you will give us here at the Econolodge another chance. Thank you once again and I look forward to serving you in the future.
Helena, Montana
Reviewed 1 June 2013

The good news, the bed was comfortable, the Internet worked fine, and the breakfast was Ok. But, my room was dirty. Long black hairs on the bathroom floor and on the toilet. Finger nail clipping on the vanity. Crumbs and water spots on the desk. I arrived after 9:30 exhausted so mopped up the hairs and went bed. I stayed 3 nights and went up/down the stairs many times and they were NEVER vacuumed. How do I know? The garbage that was on step # 3 my first night was still there the morning I checked out. Heaven only knows how many black hairs were on the carpet in my room. And if you hope to get a cookie in the evening you better get there before the desk staff's boyfriend/spouse does.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Stacy M, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Billings, responded to this review, 3 June 2013
Dear Fergusfish,
Thank you for your response concerning your most recent stay with us. I appreciate your feedback and have shown your response to the housekeepers. I assure you that this issue has been addressed. I understand you were tired upon check in, but we sure would"ve have offerred to clean your room or move you into a different room if you would have expressed your concerns to the front desk. We take guest satisfaction seriously and I apologize that you were not satisfied with your stay. Once again, I apologize for your dissatisfaction with your stay and have discussed your concerns with the housekeepers to assure that this does not happen with any other guests.
Stacy McLaughlin