We decided to stay at this hotel because we've enjoyed the sister hotel in Great Falls and knew this hotel would be similar. The hotel is located in a medical service area, so the area is busy during the day and very quiet at night. We found the front staff very accommodating and we're impressed with the speedy service we received when we discovered the air conditioning didn't work properly in our room. They sent a repair man within 1/2 an hour and we had a new unit installed and running within minutes. The room was very clean and comfortable, as was the rest of the hotel. We enjoyed being within walking distance to shopping, restaurants and the ball park - go Mustangs! The breakfast is simple, however we only paid $75/night, and there was a Denny's and Starbucks close by if we didn't get enough donuts and pastries! We would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riversage Billings Inn is a quality hotel in Blillings, MT. Unique Blend of Value, Informal Elegance, Situated Next to Billings Clinic, Close to Downtown, Shopping, Restaurants and Entertainment, Free Hot Breakfast, Pet Friendly, Affordable Lodging, Free Wi-Fi, In-room Microwaves & Refrigerators, Irons & Board, Hair Driers, Individually controlled HVAC, Completely Non-Smoking Facility, Just 5 minutes from airport, Room service meals available from the hospital, delivered to the patient's hotel room, for a charge, 5 minutes from the airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Riversage Billings Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riversage Billings Hotel Billings
- Riverstone Billings Hotel
- Riversage Billings Inn Montana