On a road trip with friends, drove in from Kalispell on our way to South Dakota. The price and proximity to downtown far outweighed any negatives! Front desk was very pleasant and recommended a great place for dinner (Montana Brewing Co) - just a short walk away! Breakfast the next morning was great! Would definately stay there again! We really enjoyed the historic aspects (reminded my husband of growing up in the 50's outside of Fort Worth!) and would search out more historic locations on our travels!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dude Rancher Lodge is an historic downtown Billings hotel. We are proud to be listed in the National Register of Historic Places, which is America’s official list of important properties that provide a valuable link to the past and have been deemed worthy of preservation. Built in 1949, our hotel near downtown Billings is a rustic ranch that features weeping brick mortar and full-length porches. Our interior is designed with knotty pine paneling, custom-built western-style furnishings, decorative lampshades and carpeting that is adorned with the brands of local ranchers who originally invested in the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Dude Rancher Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dude Rancher Hotel Billings
- Dude Rancher Lodge Billings, Montana