So many reviewers of Billings hotels complain about the noise from the highway and the trains. If that's a concern, then this downtown hotel is a good alternative. Our room was on the main floor, right next to the office. There was a wee bit of noise from conversations outside, and we could hear people walking up the stairs. It didn't bother us, but a room farther from the office would be better if you're bothered by other people's noise. The staff were very friendly. We were able to walk to restaurant, grocery and drug stores. My only complaint is that while black fridge and microwave are fashionable and more discreet than white, they're difficult for us older folks to operate in poor lighting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dude Rancher Lodge is an historic downtown Billings hotel. We are proud to be listed in the National Register of Historic Places, which is America’s official list of important properties that provide a valuable link to the past and have been deemed worthy of preservation. Built in 1949, our hotel near downtown Billings is a rustic ranch that features weeping brick mortar and full-length porches. Our interior is designed with knotty pine paneling, custom-built western-style furnishings, decorative lampshades and carpeting that is adorned with the brands of local ranchers who originally invested in the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TravelClick, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dude Rancher Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dude Rancher Hotel Billings
- Dude Rancher Lodge Billings, Montana