This place has some kind of Travelers Choice Award from Tripadvisor for 2012 sitting on the Lobby desk. This place had my husband so angry that I had to wait a day to cool down. I had a horrible night also. So DIRTY, NOISY, OLD it was truly one of the worst places I've stayed in twenty years. The heater would make a loud echoing noise every time it would come on and go off. The switch were either off or on, the fan switch had been removed. So we either were cold or woke up every twenty minutes, not that we slept at all. About One in the morning someone came into the room above us, it was like having people walking on our heads. We could hear everything. I had to get out of bed to turn the lights out, the switch was on the wall next to the door and it controlled all the lights, so pathetic. The heating unit on the wall had wires disconnected and exposed. The bath tub was a jet tub and the jets were all molded. The carpet was so dirty I couldn't walk on it without my shoes on. The Dirt, I haven't seen this much dirt and disgust in a long time. Way over Charged, $89.00, I would have stayed at the Marriott. I was just checking out how well the Hotel Impossible Makeover on the Travel Channel had done. Awful! I would say. I have Pictures!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dude Rancher Lodge is an historic downtown Billings hotel. We are proud to be listed in the National Register of Historic Places, which is America’s official list of important properties that provide a valuable link to the past and have been deemed worthy of preservation. Built in 1949, our hotel near downtown Billings is a rustic ranch that features weeping brick mortar and full-length porches. Our interior is designed with knotty pine paneling, custom-built western-style furnishings, decorative lampshades and carpeting that is adorned with the brands of local ranchers who originally invested in the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and TravelClick so you can book your Dude Rancher Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dude Rancher Hotel Billings
- Dude Rancher Lodge Billings, Montana