Few rooms contain fridges/microwaves. I was told by the front desk clerk that I could go buy a mini-fridge and then provide them with a receipt and the hotel would buy it from me. When I was checking out the same clerk told me the manager "changed his mind" and they would not buy the mini-fridge from me. Hotel is not very well maintained - The glass shower door fell on me as I was showering. When I voiced my complaint the clerk made a poor attempt at a joke and did not take my concern seriously.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dude Rancher Lodge is an historic downtown Billings hotel. We are proud to be listed in the National Register of Historic Places, which is America’s official list of important properties that provide a valuable link to the past and have been deemed worthy of preservation. Built in 1949, our hotel near downtown Billings is a rustic ranch that features weeping brick mortar and full-length porches. Our interior is designed with knotty pine paneling, custom-built western-style furnishings, decorative lampshades and carpeting that is adorned with the brands of local ranchers who originally invested in the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, Booking.com, TravelClick, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Dude Rancher Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dude Rancher Hotel Billings
- Dude Rancher Lodge Billings, Montana