We stayed there about a week ago. I was not impressed. We had a small room. I didn't think it was the cleanest especially the bathroom. It had this horrid green wallpaper and it was dirty. The internet was the only thing that impressed me in the room. However, I needed to use the business computer in the lobby and it was crap. It hung up on me several times. The one thing I also noticed was that there was no clock in the room. Also, we had asked for a wake up call which did not happen. Thankfully, we were not catching a flight or else we would have missed it. I will definitely not stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dude Rancher Lodge is an historic downtown Billings hotel. We are proud to be listed in the National Register of Historic Places, which is America’s official list of important properties that provide a valuable link to the past and have been deemed worthy of preservation. Built in 1949, our hotel near downtown Billings is a rustic ranch that features weeping brick mortar and full-length porches. Our interior is designed with knotty pine paneling, custom-built western-style furnishings, decorative lampshades and carpeting that is adorned with the brands of local ranchers who originally invested in the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Dude Rancher Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dude Rancher Hotel Billings
- Dude Rancher Lodge Billings, Montana