Walkable to good restaurants downtown, this older hotel has been remodeled. Very reasonably priced and a superior bed. Save a little money and walk to Walkers for dinner. Heat/ac unit a bit noisy as is usual with older hotels such as this one. Otherwise a great stay and would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dude Rancher Lodge is an historic downtown Billings hotel. We are proud to be listed in the National Register of Historic Places, which is America’s official list of important properties that provide a valuable link to the past and have been deemed worthy of preservation. Built in 1949, our hotel near downtown Billings is a rustic ranch that features weeping brick mortar and full-length porches. Our interior is designed with knotty pine paneling, custom-built western-style furnishings, decorative lampshades and carpeting that is adorned with the brands of local ranchers who originally invested in the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Dude Rancher Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dude Rancher Hotel Billings
- Dude Rancher Lodge Billings, Montana