Even if everything else was perfectly adequate the front desk person was so rude it overshadowed it all. She clearly either hates her job or doesn't like working nights. I was afraid to ask her any questions because she treated us with such disdain. She barely looked at us when we entered, we had trouble finding our reservation and she was clearly annoyed, I asked her if we were parked in the right spot and she looked at me like I was an idiot and when we couldn't figure out the wifi in the room we literally did rock, paper, scissors to see who would be the unlucky soul to get reemed for asking her. And yes, she did reem my boyfriend for not seeing the password on our room key envelope. Oh and only one room key worked but we didn't dare go back and ask her for the correct one. What a disappointment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dude Rancher Lodge is an historic downtown Billings hotel. We are proud to be listed in the National Register of Historic Places, which is America’s official list of important properties that provide a valuable link to the past and have been deemed worthy of preservation. Built in 1949, our hotel near downtown Billings is a rustic ranch that features weeping brick mortar and full-length porches. Our interior is designed with knotty pine paneling, custom-built western-style furnishings, decorative lampshades and carpeting that is adorned with the brands of local ranchers who originally invested in the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Travel Republic (UK) and Hotels.com so you can book your Dude Rancher Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dude Rancher Hotel Billings
- Dude Rancher Lodge Billings, Montana