This hotel was very unexpected. It was one of our cheapest hotels, but one of the coolest. It is almost in the middle of the city, but you feel out of it all. Loved the theme of the whole hotel. The only downfall was the rooms are on the small size. The staff was all very nice, but we did have to wait for our room to be ready. I would recommend this hotel again. I would also recommend the trail ride that they advertise on their site. Well worth the money!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dude Rancher Lodge is an historic downtown Billings hotel. We are proud to be listed in the National Register of Historic Places, which is America’s official list of important properties that provide a valuable link to the past and have been deemed worthy of preservation. Built in 1949, our hotel near downtown Billings is a rustic ranch that features weeping brick mortar and full-length porches. Our interior is designed with knotty pine paneling, custom-built western-style furnishings, decorative lampshades and carpeting that is adorned with the brands of local ranchers who originally invested in the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Dude Rancher Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dude Rancher Hotel Billings
- Dude Rancher Lodge Billings, Montana