May have been great at some time in the past but has serious problems now. Had confirmed reservations and arrived too late and tired to look elsewhere so stayed but shouldn't have. Dirty carpets, TV that was at least 20 years old and on it's last gasp, very uncomfortable mattress, very tired/ragged/stratched decor and I must'nt forget a broken lock on the exterior door that we had to secure with the table. In serious need of a renovation - looks like the last time it was done was in the 60's. The restaurant seems to be popular with the locals but the food while not terrible wasn't great - stirfry was the frozen variety although they added fresh chicken. Left at 5:30 AM the next morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dude Rancher Lodge is an historic downtown Billings hotel. We are proud to be listed in the National Register of Historic Places, which is America’s official list of important properties that provide a valuable link to the past and have been deemed worthy of preservation. Built in 1949, our hotel near downtown Billings is a rustic ranch that features weeping brick mortar and full-length porches. Our interior is designed with knotty pine paneling, custom-built western-style furnishings, decorative lampshades and carpeting that is adorned with the brands of local ranchers who originally invested in the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Dude Rancher Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dude Rancher Hotel Billings
- Dude Rancher Lodge Billings, Montana