“Good Burgers!”

Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch
St. Thomas
“Good Burgers!”
Reviewed 8 May 2013

Old fashioned Burger Joint on Main Street. If a burger and fries is what you want, this place hits the mark! Ask for extra napkins!!!

Visited May 2013

Doral, FL
“I will be back...one day.”
Reviewed 12 March 2013

Burger Bob's is super spectacular. I love cheeseburgers- and the burgers (yes, I visited twice in the few days I spent in Bozeman) I ate there are still #1 amongst all burgers I've had. So, thank you burger bob's for being so tasty and awesome. Please open a place in Miami. We need non-hyped up good burger joint.

• Visited May 2012
Belgrade, Montana, United States
“DISGUSTING”
Reviewed 1 March 2013

My wife of 42 years and I visited buger bobs dump last evening for the first time to get a meal and a beverage before going to a concert. The burger was nasty, the server was rude, as was the manager with whom I spoke to about my problem and only tried to provoke me into a fight. We will never go back and I wouldn't reccomend this dump to my worst enemies.

• Visited February 2013
Eveleth
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent burgers!!! I know - it's cliche, but...”
Reviewed 19 February 2013

BB's is the consummate burger bar. Very cute motto - "Same Day Service!" This is a very busy place, and they know how to handle it. The service was much faster than same day. We arrived at 2:PM Saturday to a short line. Our party of 9 was seated within 10 minutes. Thank you BB's. About the menu - burgers are roughly $6-9 a la carte. The combo adds fries and a soft drink (or $1 off your beer) for ~$4. If you order a huge basket of fries - it's $4. You're choice. But that's your heads up for today! Very enjoyable - we'll be back.

Visited February 2013
Keystone Heights, Florida
“Best hamburger in town !”
Reviewed 19 December 2012

You name it and they make it ! Best hamburger in town .Had a great selection of beer . Plenty of space to sit. My waitress was Stephany and she was the best !

Visited December 2012