“Surprisingly Great Tacos”
Review of Taco Montes

Taco Montes
Ranked #130 of 264 Restaurants in Bozeman
Reviewed 22 June 2018

This is an unassuming spot on the local college campus in Bozeman. The tacos were excellent, we tried several different varieties and all were very good.

Reviewed 27 May 2018

Everything is always fresh and delicious. They will fit your wishes. What's not to like. This is our go to.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

Great place to stop at night since most places in Bozeman close early, you can just pull into taco montes and have some amazing tacos. I prefer the Bobcat and the Santa Fe tacos. They have quick service and a chill vibe. They occasionally have bands play in the restaurant. It is across from MSU's campus and isn't too fancy.

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

I went here last night and got the bobcat, Jamaican, and Korean.

I was up all night throwing up and still have a fever. I know I got the food poisoning from here because it was the only thing that only I ate (everything else my boyfriend and I have shared).

Super disappointed as I used to like coming here but suffice to say I won't come back.

1  Thank Emily P
Halden P, Owner at Taco Montes, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2018

Sorry to hear you got sick, Emily!

Nearly all foodborne illnesses have at least an eight hour incubation period, so I would recommend looking at what you ate earlier in the day or even the day prior in order to help you avoid it happening again. Most of the time when people get food poisoning, it's not something they just ate, even though it seems like it because that's what's coming back up.

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

Incredible street style tacos. Fresh tortillas made every day make me so happy when they enter my mouth and are chewed by my teeth and absorbed by my tastebuds. God bless Taco Montes and the delicious goodness that makes me so hungry for it.