“Large portions.”

Taco del Mar
Ranked #105 of 247 Restaurants in Bozeman
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Similar to Chipotle. Good, quick, food with large portions. Service was quick, and restaurant is clean.

Reviewed 4 August 2013

Gringo-run burrito place. Burritos are big and fine, just nothing particularly special. I wanted a spicy sauce so went for chipotle but it came in some sort of cream sauce which made the whole burrito rather soggy.

It was a BIG burrito though!

Reviewed 20 July 2013 via mobile

Had a really nicely prepared burrito to my liking (tortilla, meat, fillers---all my choice) made by pleasant staff. The opportunity to sit outside and people watch in this strip mall was nice. Pricing and beverage choices are fair.

Reviewed 18 December 2012 via mobile

This is where my husband and I go when we want tacos! They make burritos, tacos, enchiladas, etc... Prices are super cheap, convenient location and they have diet Dr Pepper on the fountain!

Reviewed 8 December 2012

Been going here for years. In my book it's the best Baja Mex type food around. I get the Mondo Wet Burrito with shredded beef, I have it filled wth rice, some pinto and black beans mixed, shredded colby jack cheese, and they have they're own fresh Pico de Gallo salsa. Very filling and delicious. Friendly staff and the owner puts his whole heart into making sure everything is great.

I tried the Fish Tacos when I first visited and was unimpressed, so any low ratings you see may be due to that. Stick with the pork, chicken or beef items and I'm sure you'll be happy. Probably a few bucks more than Taco Bell, but light years ahead in quality, flavor, and freshness.