“simply not worth it”

Cold Stone Creamery
Ranked #6 of 12 Dessert in Bozeman
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed 23 June 2013

The Icecream is tasty and the toppings are a treat but it's really not worth the money at all to come in here! If you are to go anywhere for icecream it's The Pickle Barrel Icecream place next to the Pickle Barrel on College, Good prices for lots of Icecream that is creamy and very dreamy! Any time I've gone in there I've felt like a little kid again, not just because of the prices but the proportions and the friendly people that scoop the icecream. This place the icecream isn't very creamy at all and the toppings outshine the icecream it's self.

There are newer reviews for Cold Stone Creamery

Reviewed 25 February 2013

Sorry, but I'm not a Coldstone Creamery follower. I think it has absolutely no flavor and just mega calories. I'd rather have a soft serve from McDonalds, seriously.

Reviewed 21 December 2012

If you like this chain, than its a great for what you are looking for. The staff here seems very friendly and i have never had to long of a wait.

1  Thank whereswhitlow
Reviewed 29 November 2012

I just noticed that Coldstone only had one review (a bad one) in Bozeman, so I had to add my "2 cents". I have had ice cream here many times over the last few years and always enjoyed it. I like the choices of ice cream and the many toppings. If I just wanted ice cream, I would come here.

PS - never been sick or had any friends say they have ...

1  Thank AlberWitz
Reviewed 3 October 2011

Both my girlfriend and I got food poisoning from Cold Stone the very first time we tried it. Over the years I have also had several other friends/family who got food poisoning as well.

2  Thank Niki B