“Go here for excellent sushi!”

Dave's Sushi-Off Main
Ranked #6 of 234 Restaurants in Bozeman
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Montana City, Montana
“Go here for excellent sushi!”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Dave's Sushi is an honest, down-to-earth sushi restaurant. We have been going there fairly regularly since the first day Dave opened the doors. Always consistent, and very good. And Dave has some interesting twists on the menu, so you won't be bored. Having eaten sushi at "real" sushi places in Japan, we can say that this is authentic...and right here in the West. Don't miss it!

• Visited July 2014

Bozeman
“Dave's is still the best”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Yes, you can buy sushi at other Bozeman places, but it will be pricier and not as fresh as at Dave's. The place has been enlarged and service is always good and friendly. We try to get sushi here at least once a month when we can.

• Visited April 2014
Bozeman, Montana
“Very good Sushi”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

I was skeptical of eating Sushi in Montana, but Dave's is so good. They opened up the restaurant expansion this year which makes for a great atmosphere. The fish is always fresh and I have never had a bad roll at Dave's. Rolls can be somewhat pricey, but I have to expect that for sushi so far from the ocean. Service is great!

• Visited June 2014
Centennial, Colorado
“Sustainable sushi”
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

I was skeptical to think that Montana could impress me with sushi, but man oh man did they ever. I love the fact that they get their fish from sustainable fisherman and the quality of that fish comes out in the taste. They also had a ton of gluten free options that made it easy for my girlfriend and I to select a wide range of options. The service was outstanding and we were never left waiting for anything. The only thing that was a little difficult was the noise levels. They are a small, business restaurant so it gets loud in there and it was a little difficult to have a conversation once the place filled up. Overall, I was extremely happy we the delicious sushi!

• Visited July 2014
“Travel off Main for great sushi!”
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

Take some time with the menu and choose some of their creative rolls! We loved the grave danger and the popper. Zeph was very knowledgeable of the menu and was very accommodating of my 5 year olds "non-sushi palate".

Visited July 2014