“Good food and good experience all around!”

Dave's Sushi-Off Main
Ranked #8 of 239 Restaurants in Bozeman
Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Peoria, Illinois
“Good food and good experience all around!”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

We strolled in to Dave's Sushi late afternoon/early evening on a sunny, warm Wednesday. We sat out on the small patio in the shade. Our waitress was very helpful and knowledgeable about the dishes and the wine. She gave me a small sample of the house wine to try, and I went with a glass of that. It was very nice. Everything we ordered tasted wonderful and fresh. The dishes are very imaginative. We started with Crab Wontons. So good, and you can actually taste crab in the cream cheese filling. My husband ordered Sashimi and Nigiri while I ordered a couple of the Special Rolls. We shared everything. it was so good. Can't wait to go back. It was not crowded when we were there, but people were beginning to come in while we ate. Highly recommend!

Bozeman, Montana
“Best Sushi and great staff”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

I love Dave's. I have been eating here for a long time (Bozeman native) and love his sushi. I have lived and traveled many, many places, and try sushi everywhere I go. And I always come home, to Dave's. The staff at Dave's rolls the best rolls. They are fat with fish, fresh ingredients and the service is great. And, half price wine, beer and saki Monday night during the winter is pretty sweet. Not to mention their crab wontons, with real crab, which my son loves. Dave's is the best.

Montana City, Montana
“Go here for excellent sushi!”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Dave's Sushi is an honest, down-to-earth sushi restaurant. We have been going there fairly regularly since the first day Dave opened the doors. Always consistent, and very good. And Dave has some interesting twists on the menu, so you won't be bored. Having eaten sushi at "real" sushi places in Japan, we can say that this is authentic...and right here in the West. Don't miss it!

Bozeman
“Dave's is still the best”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Yes, you can buy sushi at other Bozeman places, but it will be pricier and not as fresh as at Dave's. The place has been enlarged and service is always good and friendly. We try to get sushi here at least once a month when we can.

• Visited April 2014
Bozeman, Montana
“Very good Sushi”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

I was skeptical of eating Sushi in Montana, but Dave's is so good. They opened up the restaurant expansion this year which makes for a great atmosphere. The fish is always fresh and I have never had a bad roll at Dave's. Rolls can be somewhat pricey, but I have to expect that for sushi so far from the ocean. Service is great!

• Visited June 2014