“Love the French Onion Soup”

The Bay Bar and Grille
Ranked #67 of 245 Restaurants in Bozeman
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: College
Transit: The Streamline makes a stop just outside of the mall entrance located next to the restaurant.
Reviewed 23 August 2013

This place is located in the mall, but don't let that deter you. I had the French onion soup and it was fabulous. I would go back here just for that soup. I didn't try anything else on the menu but the rest of the food that I saw looked good and no one that I was with seemed disappointed. They also have a good beer list with many local and Montana beers. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 24 June 2013

We were visiting Bozeman and looking for a nice place for dinner. This restaurant is at one end of the mall and their menu includes a nice variety of appetizers, sandwiches, salads as well as seafood, pork chops, chicken and steaks. The Brie en Croute is beautifully presented and was a nice appetizer. Our steaks were perfectly cooked medium rare and the vegetables were still crisp. They have a nice list of beers and drinks. I did not see the wine list or the dessert list. The server was very nice and service was efficient. The quality of the food was excellent. If I am ever back in Bozeman, I would definitely come back here.

Reviewed 2 June 2013

Nice atmosphere, good food, good service. Have been before and was disappointed with customer service. They will make diners wait for a table and let any yahoo seat themselves in the open seating area ahead of others who have been waiting longer. Not usually a problem, but on busy nights there should not be open seating, as the place is too small.

Reviewed 19 May 2013

Our family was recently in Bozeman for a trip to the Museum and we stopped at the Bay for a quick bite to eat. The meal was great and the service was even better! We had a very friendly waitress that was incredibly nice and patient with our kids. Briana did a great job keeping them entertained and not getting annoyed at how messy they were! Typically you don't feel like you can take your kids to such a nice restaurant but that was not the case! Our food was great and we will be back when we make another stop.

Reviewed 7 May 2013

Had a large number of people for a graduation dinner and all went well. Good service and great food. Beautiful setting for a meal with friends. No complaints whatsoever!