“be sure to bring your own water and you'll have a good day”

Bridger Creek Golf Course
More attraction details
Owner description: A challenging course located near the Bridger Mountains.
Reviewed 2 September 2013

I played this course on Friday, Aug. 30. We started at 8:30 and it was already getting quite warm. The high was headed for 90 degrees. I have never played a golf course anywhere, especially beginning in the morning, where not a single one of their water containers around the course had been serviced. Even by 12:30 p.m. when we were on our last few holes of an 18 hole day, no one had been out to fill the water containers.

We had a nice round and the course was in very good condition. The greens fee was $31.00 for 18 holes of walking, which is the best value for 18 holes in the Bozeman area. I always appreciate the folks at Bridger Creek allowing citizens to ski on their course during the winter. Just bring your own water and you'll have a good day of golf.

Reviewed 28 August 2013

This is one of the friendliest golf courses around.

Their golf pro's are not arrogant and haughty. Lessons for beginners are extremely affordable.

An amazing pro-shop staffed with folks who know what they're talking about, and no hard sell.

This is just a great place to enjoy the day. For some reason, I have never eaten at the cafe/restaurant. I will make it a point to do so next time I visit.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

According to the local resident this course has it's own version of the bear trap and I have to admit 14, 15 and 16 where a challenge but fun. Great value and easy to walk

Reviewed 26 January 2013

I always enjoy my time at Bridger Creek. ...great people and a fun course. Had a 730 tee time and had a few deer still on the course...and some geese. A great place! I'll be back.

2  Thank TravelIsAsTravelDoes
Reviewed 4 October 2012

Have played here twice with family members and we had a great time. The course is in good condition, with some fun holes. I really love the old silo behind one of the greens. We had a bit of a speed problem but the rangers came and handled it. Staff was friendly and helpful. I haven't tried any of the other courses around yet but hope they are all this good.

They do not sell alcohol so BYOB!!!

1  Thank whereswhitlow