“Loved it!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #26 of 30 Hotels in Bozeman
Ventura
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2013

The hotel was exactly what I was looking for: clean, convenient, reasonably priced, and the people were all very friendly and helpful. I was able to stay in one of the newly refurbished rooms, and loved it. I plan to stay again soon.

Room Tip: 3rd floor is all remodeled, so go for the new look.
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
TLC-INN-Management, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this review, 5 June 2013
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. We are glad that you are pleased with our upgraded rooms. We will be continuing to make improvements throughout the property so we look forward to your next visit to show you those as well. Thank you again for choosing the TLC Inn as your home away from home.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
SanFran
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2013

I have been in town on business for the last 6 months - staying here. It is beyond contest, this is the place to hang while in Gallatin Valley - Bozeman, Belgrade etc.

THE outside looks tired ( I hear its scheduled to be painted soon too), but the interior rooms are all newly upgraded and the staff cleans them very well. I do rather enjoy the housekeeping staff for their friendly help, local knowledge and recommendations.

on a couple points regarding the ratings below - there is no pool, it is a hot tub, the old catholic cemetery is last stop for pioneers in this town - it is no longer used, but houses some really cool history in this town - to the person who thinks its haunted, well fairy tale stories abound.....

Remember too, any comment before September of last year, is with the old owner and it was run down - NO LONGER applies. ThIs place rocks.

Room Tip: I liked the 3r floor facing the east - sun rise is wonderful and cool in the afternoon..(yes, it ove...
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
TLC-INN-Management, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this review, 19 June 2013
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to let us know how you liked your stay. Since the new owner has taken over in September 2011 we have been making upgrades to the hotel inside and out. We look forward to your next visit, to get feedback on those improvements. Thank you again and have a wonderful summer.
San Jose, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2013

I work for a large company in San Jose, and came to Bozeman for business. My company put me in this hotel, and when I drove up I was a little concerned it was right next to the freeway and thought it may be far from downtown. It turns out it is only a five minute drive to downtown where all the nice bars and restaurants are, but being next to the highway was super convenient and makes the trip from the airport a breeze. The rooms are very clean and the staff is so accommodating. The manager is an amazing baker and often brings her desserts to the Inn, so if you're lucky like I was, you'll get to eat some cake while relaxing on the sofas in the lobby!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Andrew_408
TLC-INN-Management, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this review, 3 June 2013
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to review our hotel. We are very happy that you had an enjoyable stay and we look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Bozeman.
Reading, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2013

This hotel was very clean and definitely affordable. I liked the fact that it was close to the Interstate and close to other amenities. My family enjoyed the sauna and more importantly the jacuzzi and swimming pool. We also liked that it was pet friendly. I would definitely recommend the hotel to others traveling in this area.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Stacy S
TLC-INN-Management, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this review, 22 May 2013
Thank you for taking time to review our property. We would love to have you and your family stay with us again when you are in the area. We are continuing to make improvements to the property so you will see changes each time you return. Thank you again for choosing the TLC Inn.
Arlington, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2013

I usually don’t worry about all of the fancy stuff hotels offer, nor do I typically take the time to write a review. However, after my stay at the TLC Inn I feel obligated to help out the staff. Everyone I encountered was nice and very helpful. I was looking for a hotel that wouldn’t break the bank, but was close to the activities I was interested in and this one fit the bill perfectly. It is very close to Big Sky Skiing and Bridger Bowl (neither of which were open during my visit, but I am planning a trip back when they are and am staying at this hotel). During this trip to Montana, my boyfriend and I wanted a place where we could spend most of our time on the water. TLC is also near 3 of the major fly fishing rivers and amazing hiking trials, which is exactly what I was looking for.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
TLC-INN-Management, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this review, 20 May 2013
Thank you for choosing TLC Inn while in the Bozeman area. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the beautiful surroundings. Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We truly value the opinions of our customers. We look forward to seeing you again while in our area.
Bozeman, Montana, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2013

Our stay at the TLC in was wonderful. It is close to Wal-Mart witch is great when you have 3 kids. Its just around the corner from great fishing and food. The staff was great with our kids. The interstate exit is close by and there is a laundrymat near by.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are happy that you enjoyed your time with us, as we enjoyed having you and your family as our guests. Thank you again for choosing the TLC Inn as your home away from home.
Corona, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2013

The staff was very helpful and since I need to leave for the airport in the morning, the location was good too. The staff let me pick my own room!It offered free wifi and the room was comfortable. It was also close to a lot of restaurants and department stores and located right to the free way. But it was very noisy. I didn't get a good sleep because I could hear the voice of everybody on the hallway and next to my room. I also thought the hotel was haunted since it was right behind a grave yard and there were foot steps in my room for the whole night.

Room Tip: don't pick the room on the first floor since they are kind of underground
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for choosing TLC Inn while you were in Bozeman. We pride ourselves in providing a positive experience and appreciate you taking the time to leave us an online review. We are under new management and are upgrading the hotel in a variety of ways. We look forward to having you stay with us again.