Rodeway Inn
SpringHill Suites Bozeman(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
US$151
Ramada Bozeman(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$64
Hilton Garden Inn Bozeman(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$93
US$91
MountainView Lodge & Suites(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$63
US$137
US$88
US$182
US$82
US$74
Hotels.com
Hampton Inn Bozeman(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$115
All reviewsdesk clerk was very niceflat screenhousekeeping staffwould stay here againcemeterywalmartpetsmicrowavemontana
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 August 2013

The location is very convenient to the highway. There are gas stations, fast food, and a Wal-Mart within walking distance, (though you probably don't need to walk to a gas station). The building and surroundings were clean and maintained.

Check in was fast and easy. I had made the reservation after checking some online booking sites. When I called the motel directly to reserve a room they quoted me a higher rate than the booking sites so I went back online to book and saved $20.

The room is pretty standard for a no frills accommodation. In addition to the television the room had a microwave and small refrigerator, no coffee maker. There's soap provided, no shampoo or other toiletries.

The breakfast was spartan, even by budget standards. They provided coffee, two kinds of cold cereal with milk, bread, and a toaster.

For a quick stopover the TLC Inn was fine, clean, quiet, and relatively affordable for Bozeman's high season. It's even better if you can find a discounted rate and use the money you save to buy yourself breakfast!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Paula M, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2013

We love hearing from our guests and appreciate you taking the time to
review our hotel.

Internet rates vary from site to site but mostly the third party rates are
higher than calling the hotel directly. Next time let us know and we will gladly match
the rate you found online.

We look forward to having you stay with us next time you stopover in
Bozeman.

Reviewed 12 July 2013

Basic, no-frills good value. Where the competition is charging big bucks, this place is a find. Immediately upon arrival, we were impressed by the friendly desk person. He assigned us a room on the second floor. Opening the door, I immediately noticed the room had a window that actually opened, and fresh air was wafting in. No hint of "cheap motel" astringent odor- an unusual departure from the norm. The room was absolutely clean and neat. The same friendly desk guy headed us out later for dinner, giving honest and straightforward opinions on our candidate restaurants. The shower and wifi worked, the towels were fresh and not scratchy, our sleep was undisturbed, plus a McDonald's across the street. What more can you ask?

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank James A
TLC-INN-Management, Owner at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2013

I am so excited to read your review! Truly I am, and thanks for taking the time and making my day. I am the new owner since Sept. 2012 and have been working so hard to build an awesome team, upgrade the rooms and renovate the exterior, and yet still keep our rates very competitive and reasonable. Your review embodies exactly what I am trying accomplish, so thanks for the affirmation and I will be sharing this with my staff - it's always nice to have some good news to share - kudos to the team. I hope you come back next time you are in this awesome town!

Reviewed 24 June 2013

The customer service was the best! When I am in town I will stay at. T L C INN always! And the dog friendly environment was awesome also! I love the little help your self breakfast bar. I highly suggest this place just once.

• Stayed: December 2012
TLC-INN-Management, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and we look forward to having you stay with us again. Have a wonderful summer.

Reviewed 10 June 2013

TLC is a well-priced spot to station yourself while you get your work done and enjoy all that Bozeman has to offer. The staff was super friendly and accommodating. The free breakfast gets your day started right, and the room was very comfortable and clean. I go back and forth to Bozeman for business and would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
TLC-INN-Management, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to your next visit so you can give us your opinion of our upgrades since you were last here. Thank you again and enjoy your summer.

Reviewed 8 June 2013 via mobile

Pretty shabby on the outside, and pretty dingy on the inside. I switched rooms since the pillowcases in my first room did not look clean. Room was outdated and dark, but comfortable enough. Breakfast, though free, was very basic. On the plus side, the front desk was friendly and helpful, and the hotel very convenient for the highway. Overall, really just a faded motel, and overpriced for that.

• Stayed: June 2013
TLC-INN-Management, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2013

I want to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are under new ownership and are working on upgrades throughout the entire hotel. November we installed the electronic locks and currently we are repainting all the doors and installing upgraded bedding. The end of June we will be having the exterior repainted. We hope the next time you are in the area you choose to stay with us again. We look forward to your next visit.