You absolutely have to eat the breakfasts, daily, and dinners, Mon-Thurs., in order to make your payment reasonable. Mon-Thurs. there are often chocolate chip cookies, freshly baked, at the front desk but you must stop by at about 7:50 p.m., because they will be gone by 8:05 p.m.! If you are staying for an extended period, try the new MYPLACE, or go on-line to www.airbnb.com to get a rental for one month. No food at those places. No pool. But a fridge and microwave will make your stay more "affordable."
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our spacious studio, one- and/or two-bedroom suites feature separate living and sleeping areas. Each has a fully-equipped kitchen with full size refrigerator, microwave, 2-burner stove and dishwasher. You’ll find enough space for work, study or entertaining – plus all the comforts of home including two remote control TVs, complimentary high speed internet access, and two phones with voice mail. Enjoy a complimentary Suite Start® hot breakfast seven days a week and a Welcome Home Reception featuring a light meal and beverages Monday through Thursday evenings (local laws apply). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Bozeman reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Hotel Bozeman
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Bozeman Montana