“Very nice!”

Ranked #3 of 31 Hotels in Bozeman
Sarasota, Florida
“Very nice!”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Stayed here for 1 night after a 2 week trip to Glacier, PawsUp and Yellowstone. We had a 6am flight the next morning. The hotel was a real delight and the best value for the money of our entire trip. The suite (1 bedroom w/ 2 queen beds, plus 2nd room with living room area and kitchenette, full bathroom w/ separate area for sink) was immaculate and the beds were extremely comfortable w/ down comforters and lots of pillows. There was a large screen tv in both the living room and bedroom and the kitchen was nicely equipped. The indoor pool was clean and a real hit w/ our travel-weary children. The highlight, however, was the staff and the manager in particular. They were gracious and incredibly helpful. Using a tip from another reviewer we returned our rental car the night before (the hotel drove my husband home from airport) and then used the hotel's shuttle at 4:45am sunday morning. They even brought out yogurts for our kids at 4:30 in the morning so they had something to eat. Truly a delight. We'll be seeking out this chain on future trips as we had never stayed at one before.

Room Tip: The suite was lovely. We didn't bother w/ the view since we only stayed one night. While the fur...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank deirdre b

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
California
Reviewed 7 July 2014

My husband and I stayed here for 5 nights. The room was large, very clean, and with a nice sized full kitchen. We enjoyed the free WiFi and never had a problem with it. The service was very good and the selections at breakfast were plentiful. I especially like that they had hot coffee in the lobby -- regular and "robust"! I didn't have to go looking for a Starbucks, This hotel also serve a free dinner Mon -- Thursday. This is something I had never experienced at a hotel before! Not gourmet, but not bad, and always a green salad available.
The exercise room was clean and the equipment was in good shape I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank S M
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

Wasn't sure if this would bring the level of accommodation that I like in a hotel, but wanted to pay a little less since we are nearing the end of our trip...but this place is a delight. The staff is the most accommodating that I have experienced on this trip. I wish I was staying an extra day in Bozeman!!! I'll be back, Lord willing ;)..!!...the ONLY thing that I'm not crazy about is the bathroom in my suite is next to bed and there's a door on shower and toilet, but the sink is out in the open..(I like to brush my teeth in private)

• Stayed July 2014
Ashburn, Virginia
Reviewed 6 July 2014

This is definitely one of the best hotels in Bozeman, MT. Check-In went smooth and the staffs were nice. Room was wonderful with lots of space. Plenty of options for hot breakfast with many healthy options. Hotel was clean and the location is perfect.

Billings, Montana
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

I come here so much that they send me a Christmas card. That said when I bring my crew they do a great job taking care that the kids are taken care of as well. The food may not always be the 4 star best. But thats not why I stay. They greet me at the door by name and send me out the same. A great business traveller place.
Book ahead. They are most often full.
Danette and Amanda and the staff are aces.

Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Winchester, Tennessee
Reviewed 27 June 2014

This Homewood Suites Hotel is conveniently located to downtown Bozeman and the airport and Montana State University. Its about a 15 minute drive from the airport. The hotel is very well decorated and keeps with the theme of the outdoors with use of stone and exposed timber. The buffalo head in the lobby area is also very impressive! Breakfasts are free and is very well laid out. Lots of coffee/juice and very plentiful danish items as well as two hot specials... Excellent breakfast with plenty of places to sit... The gentlemen in charge of the breakfast area was very appreciative of the guests for staying here and was wonderful. The one bedroom suite had a small kitchenette with a microwave, stove top, coffee maker, dishwasher and full size fridge. Wifi was free. The unit was very, very clean and had a handwritten note from house keeping welcoming us.

There are two drawbacks to this property. If you are traveling with more than one person be aware that there is no door between the bedroom and the sink area. If someone gets up before the other person the light/sounds from the sink area of the bathroom will easily bother them. This is not a problem of course for a solo traveler but could be a problem for 2 or more people. The other problem is located adjacent to Interstate 90. Traffic noise can be an issue, particularly for those units facing the interstate.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing away form the Interstate
Mendocino, United States
Reviewed 27 June 2014

We have stayed at this hotel multiple times. Our stay is always exceptional. The staff is extremely polite and helpful. Check in is quick and efficient. The rooms are clean and well maintained. The morning breakfast is a great deal and always delicious.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton