I travel a lot and I'm frankly tired of hotels like this, many of them in the Hilton group, serving free breakfasts of such unhealthy, salty, sweet food, with no alternatives. What could it possible take to offer guests plain yogurt, for example, as an alternative to all of the sugary stuff. Are we waiting for the entire country to become a bunch of diabetics? Where will the focus on health start and who will step forward to help the cause? Why not create a small corner at breakfast with "healthful alternatives". This means foods with NO SUGAR, NO SALT!!! And, when I commented on this to the hotel management, all I got was a shrug.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our spacious studio, one- and/or two-bedroom suites feature separate living and sleeping areas. Each has a fully-equipped kitchen with full size refrigerator, microwave, 2-burner stove and dishwasher. You’ll find enough space for work, study or entertaining – plus all the comforts of home including two remote control TVs, complimentary high speed internet access, and two phones with voice mail. Enjoy a complimentary Suite Start® hot breakfast seven days a week and a Welcome Home Reception featuring a light meal and beverages Monday through Thursday evenings (local laws apply). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Bozeman reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Hotel Bozeman
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Bozeman Montana