“Great Hotel!”

Ranked #3 of 31 Hotels in Bozeman
San Diego, California
“Great Hotel!”
Reviewed 27 August 2014

The hotel is newer, very clean, comfortable and has a great friendly staff. We had a studio suite that was large, quiet and extremely clean. The bed was incredibly comfortable and I slept like a baby.

The only downside I noted is that the workout room is a little small and the one elliptical machine was broken, but the other equipment was otherwise in great shape.

I won't hesitate to come back to this hotel.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Helena, Montana
Reviewed 27 August 2014

I love staying at Homewood Suites - the Bozeman location is perfect - and so "homey". We've stayed there multiple times and always have a good stay - great front desk people, always friendly, clean hotel and rooms, comfortable beds, quiet, and nice choices at breakfast.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Liberty, United States
Reviewed 24 August 2014

Entire Staff very helpful. Check in at desk was very efficiently handled. The rooms are very nice. This hotel is very accessible to/from other locations in Bozeman. There are many choices of places to eat in the immediate surrounding area.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Irving, Texas
Reviewed 21 August 2014

I love this place and always stay here when I'm in Bozeman. Two months ahead of my visit I made my reservations and requested a room with a bath tub. My request was not honored and I was not accommodated, in spite of inquiring each morning for my week here. Then I saw a bus tour arrive and go to their rooms...but I could not be helped when I stayed here a full week? Ok. I've gotten the message. I was told they do not see the special requests until the day the room is assigned! No point in a request then. I was offered a smoking room...smoking room??????? In 2014? I went to the room, opened the door and said no thanks. I travel a lot and stay in a lot of hotels, I've never been treated so badly. My patronage is NOT appreciated here.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
BZNHW, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Bozeman, responded to this review, 26 August 2014
Thank you for your review. I apologize that you were not happy with your room assignment during your recent stay at our hotel. We strive to accommodate all reservations but occasionally cannot meet every room request. We hope you will consider giving us a second chance if you return to the area.

Kind Regards,
Terra Bippes, Director of Sales
France
Reviewed 17 August 2014

My wife an I stayed a week in this hotel. Our room was very goo, airco worked very well, internet was complicated to understand (you have to buy every day a free wifi connection…), the bathroom had only one basin (2 would have been better for a suite which hosts usually more than 1 person. The rooms are well insulated (no voice from neighbors…), staff was very friendly (Greeted us every morning, helpful with explaining the bill). When we checked out, it was payday for the staff and they all rushed to the reception desk to take their checks. Some had their child on their arm and were checking their pay in front of us whilst we were checking out. It made me feel uncomfortable.
Breakfast was OK, but the omelets were not made with fresh eggs … I like the fact that part of the breakfast place is one big long table (with bar stools, not always practical) which facilitates the social contacts. Well done!

Our bed was very comfortable. TV worked very well. Everything was clean. Kitchen was clean. Our suite was very spacious.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
South Carolina
Reviewed 12 August 2014

My family and I stayed here for one night and we really enjoyed it! The suites were very large and very comfortable and the breakfast was really fresh and delicious. I would totally stay here again. The hiking in the area is also very good.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Reviewed 10 August 2014

We are a family of 6, and we carefully check each room we stay in. This room was clean, spacious and well appointed. The staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast was very good, and I enjoy not having to find a hotel 1st thing in the morning.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
BZNHW, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Bozeman, responded to this review, 11 August 2014
Hi Tammy,

We're so glad that you and your family enjoyed your stay here, and that you were able to take advantage of our hot morning breakfast -- it's truly our pleasure to provide you with a comfortable home away from home. Thank-you for your business, and we're looking forward to seeing you back in Bozeman.

Terra Bippes