“One of the best places we have ever stayed!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Homewood Suites by Hilton Bozeman

Homewood Suites by Hilton Bozeman
Ranked #4 of 30 Hotels in Bozeman
Laurel, Montana
“One of the best places we have ever stayed!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2010

My husband and I stayed here as a weekend getaway and it was the best hotel we have ever stayed at. The location was right off the interstate so we didn't have to drive through town to find it. We weren't crazy about the "rusted" look on the outside but once we got inside we immediately noticed how beautiful it was. The staff were all courteous, friendly, helpful and pleasant to talk to. Our suite was beautiful, comfortable, modern and spacious. Having two tvs was great! The kitchen was the perfect size and even included a full-sized fridge. The microwave popcorn was a nice touch to the kitchen. We enjoyed our breakfasts downstairs and there was plenty of room for everyone. We liked the security feature of having the lobby doors locked after a certain late-night hour. We were so comfortable there and we really didn't want to go back home. We look forward to our next visit when we will definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank QponQueen

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2010

I'm trying to think of something negative to say about this property, but there simply isn't anything. From the looks of the place - it's brand new - to the staff (unfailingly friendly) to the breakfast bar (fabulous) to the exercise room (awesome) it was simply the best stay I think I've ever had at a Hilton property. By the way, I'm a Hilton Gold member, and I've been to a lot of them. This hotel has the appearance of a much more expensive accommodation, making it a terrific deal for the money. I moved to the Garden Inn the next night and really wished I could have stayed (I switched properties to take advantage of a special Hilton promotion).

The Checkin. When I arrived at the property I was a little underwhelmed at the look of the building. There's some weathered wood on the outside that I took to be old, but it's actually just fashionable :) There was no wait, they had no trouble finding my reservation and the two women at the front desk literally could not have been more friendly, chatting with me about my trip and offering to make reservations at a restaurant downtown. Later on, a member of the kitchen staff cheerfully brought dinner to my room (!) after I mistakenly missed the evening reception.

The Room. Gorgeous. Huge, roomy, brand new, stylish. There's a good sized kitchen including a stovetop and a full refrigerator. The shower stall is one of those neat kind that's glass all the way across, and the bathroom is large. The windows overlook a beautiful mountain range. There's simply nothing lacking here. The ventilation was great, and the room darkening shades worked well. I heard no noise during my stay, there was plenty of hot water and good water pressure, and it wasn't a long walk to the ice machine (this hotel isn't huge, unlike the nearby Garden Inn where it's about a 10 minute hike to the lobby if your room is on the end of the hallway.) The bed was quite comfortable with both down and poly pillows.

The Recreation Gear. There are two new Precor treadmills and an elliptical trainer, along with some weights, in the gym room. The elliptical picked up my Polar heart monitor immediately, enabling me to get a great workout. I then hopped in the adjacent sauna and swimming pool for a refreshing dip.

Breakfast is free at the Homewood, and this one was excellent. Had some oatmeal and yogurt, plus fresh juice, that stayed with me well into the afternoon. The dining facility is rustic and attractive.

Parking is nearby. There's a grocery store and a couple of big box stores within a mile. I got the room for about $110, a pretty good rate, without much advance purchase. An aside: If you're a Hilton member looking to rack up stays for status, this property shares a parking lot with the adjacent Hampton Inn, making it a good option for swapping out nights.

In a nutshell, I'd stay here again like a shot. And I plan to, as soon as possible.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled solo
2 Thank DivemistressofthDark
wyoming
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2010

My husband and I (along with our dog) stayed at this hotel and were impressed with the nice rooms and great staff. Had alittle issue with getting a different room than what we had booked on line. Manager worked it out...all was all wonderful!!! $50 dog fee is more than most places...but it was still okay!

• Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank dehren
Salt Lake City, Utah
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2010

I stayed for nearly a week at this hotel just a few days after it had opened. I was consistently impressed by the professional, knowledgeable staff, a rarity for new hotels. Day and evening front desk staff remembered me by name and were responsive to all requests. Meanwhile, the dining area staff members were friendly and seemed to truly enjoy their job. (Always a good sign with someone who handles food.) Speaking of the food, I was surprised by the quality and variety of what is essentially a free breakfast and dinner spread. (A small family staying at this hotel could save some money on dining costs for sure.)

My king suite was roomy and comfortable. It also was nice to have a TV in the living area as well as the bedroom. The kitchen was well-stocked and the free toiletries in the bathroom were of good quality. Overall, I was very happy with the service and accommodations.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank YHBB
Birmingham, AL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2010

My wife and I accompanied my son, his wife and their children to babysit while they skied. The hotel had just opened so I expected to encounter glitches but there were none. The staff was friendly, helpful and courteous. We had two-one bedroom suites and the rooms were immaculate and the space was great. The hotel hosted a two day meeting but handled theit gueasts flawlessly while the people attending the meeting were very complimentary. It snowed one night and the maintainance man went out and scraped off everyones windshild before 8:00.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled with family