“Very Nice Asian Fare”

Ranked #88 of 234 Restaurants in Bozeman
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: Korean, Asian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
California
“Very Nice Asian Fare”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2013

I enjoyed my meal here. I have been traveling from the Midwest and not had the opportunity to have a relatively authentic Asian meal. Yes, they have to make some modifications to suit Western palates, but it is still close to what I get in the heart of the Asian ethnic communities in Southern California. I had a combination dish, and the quantity was large, so I split it with my friend. I had a hard time locating the restaurant, but that was probably my fault. It is not a fancy place, especially from the outside, but very comfortable. When I was there the rest of the patrons were large Asian families, attesting to its authenticity in my mind.

Visited July 2013

Belgrade, Montana, United States
“The food is amazing and the service is the best.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2013

We went every few weeks after we discovered the restaurant until we got burned out...now we go every few months. Sometimes I crave their noodles. The short ribs are my favorite! Family owned and operated. HIGHLY recommended.

Visited April 2013
montana
“Love the food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2013

This is my favorite place for soup and real warming food. The noodles are great too! Soup portions are huge and filling and include rice -- I usually split or take home half for lunch the next day. Fresh ingredients, wonderful sauces and great flavor -- even my children love it! Her prices are really reasonable and I-ho herself is a sweetheart, always supporting something in the community. Low-key comfortable atmosphere. I am a regular coming for business lunches, and family dinners.

• Visited April 2013
Oregon
“Terrific Korean food at a bargain price !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2013

This Korean Grill is family owned and offers made to order food with a large selection of combination plates. I like to graze and the combination plates are a colorful and interesting way to sample several Korean dishes at once.The owner has been at the restaurant whenever I have eaten there. The food is very good and reasonable . The location is in walking distance of the MSU campus.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Kathy V
Bozeman, Montana
“YUMMY!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 December 2012

love everything about this place. The price is nice, the food is great and the service is top notch!

Visited November 2012