Rainbow Motel
Ramada Bozeman(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$98
MountainView Lodge & Suites(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
US$118
Comfort Suites Bozeman(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$125
ComfortSuites
US$139
Best Western Plus GranTree Inn(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$113
US$111
C'mon Inn Hotel & Suites(Bozeman)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$165
US$348
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 May 2014

I give this a 5 star because of value for the buck. For $55/night you can't beat it. We stayed here last fall for 2 nights, and again this weekend (5/15-5/16).
We chose this last fall because it is one of 2 hotels in the area that still boasts an outdoor pool!
Frank and staff are friendly and accommodating, the rooms clean, small, and I don't know which room 'MTgolfer31' stayed in, but we have stayed in 3 different rooms and all were amazingly quiet, and I am VERY picky about noisy rooms. (The new LaQuinta across the way failed miserably in the quiet room dept.) this time we stayed in 117 and again, we're satisfied. You can tell it's an older motel....one of Bozeman's originals. You can't beat it for $55!

Room Tip: The rooms farthest from the highway preferred.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Amber S
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I am very happy I decided to stay here instead of one of the major chains down the road. This hotel is very conveniently located 1/2 mile from great food and shopping in downtown Bozeman. The room was so clean, the beds had real comforters and nice pillows, new towels, and the bed was really comfy. I stayed in room 142, in the side building off the lobby. My daughter loved the fresh donuts in the lobby each day too!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank yotrustman
Reviewed 30 March 2014

This was a decent motel, right in the center of 7th Avenue. Close to restaurants, pizza places, and a dive bar. I know this review is short, but I would just rate this as a basic motel with very few extras. Everything was absolutely decent, except for the paper thin walls. I could hear people with their TVs on at 3 am a floor below me. There is also a ton of road/car noise as well, but that cannot be helped. If you are a light sleeper, I would not recommend this establishment.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank MTgolfer31
Reviewed 22 March 2014

If I have stayed in a cleaner room, I don't know when. The room actually smelled of cleaning product when I opened the door. Also, the motel does not allow smoking or pets, which is a big plus for a traveler like me. The place was immaculate - the bathroom absolutely spotless (and has undergone a relatively recent remodel). The rates are also very affordable in the offseason and the property was easy to find (on a main road but off the interstate). Plenty of restaurants nearby and also near downtown Bozeman, which is truly fantastic. I wish every "Mom and Pop" motel I stayed at was of this caliber. If you want to save a little money and don't need brand new fixtures in your room, this is the place.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank StacetheGreat
Reviewed 14 March 2014

We have stayed at the Rainbow Motel several times. Each time we have found the facility to be clean, comfortable and quiet. The beds are great, showers hot and the motel staff is friendly. Close to gas and dining and easy access to the freeway.

Good value for the money.

Room Tip: Call and make reservation ahead of time, especially during summer months, they fill up fast.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple