“Dinner”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
“Dinner”
Reviewed 28 October 2013 via mobile

Got the gyro not much meat lots of lettuce and way to much sauce service was pretty good beers were cold but I didn't try any of the local grogs here I've tried them in others places and they are good lots of tvs a big bar little store close buy and a famous Dave's across the street

GranTree, Manager at The Club Tavern & Grill, responded to this review, 19 November 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and let other people know about us. We like to consider ourselves a family friendly and up-scale sports bar. I am sorry to hear that the meat was lacking on your Gyro. The gyro is a sandwich I often order but have not had a problem with the portion size. I will certainly be sure to watch for this kind of discrepancy again.

Big Sky, Montana
“Breakfast was a little pricey and nothing special. ”
Reviewed 19 October 2013 via mobile

The service was friendly and very fast. Very clean. A little overpriced in my opinion but it's a hotel restaurant. Food coffee.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. I am sorry that our breakfast menu seemed a little pricey. We are known for serving large portions at breakfast and with that we try to reflect our pricing. However, we want to keep our pricing competive with some of the other establishements in Bozeman. I will do some research into this futher.
I hope that you will come by again the next time you are in the area. Feel free to ask for Arkinda and I will be sure to better your experience.

Spokane, Washington
“OK”
Reviewed 7 October 2013

The service was a bit slow.They might have thought we were there to watch the big TV's. Decor was rustic and nice.Food was fine but a bit bland.

• Visited September 2013
Eureka, California
“More like a sports bar”
Reviewed 20 September 2013

The hotel staff highly recommended this place as having excellent food. It had flat screen TVs everywhere and the drinks were good but the menu was limited and the food was just average. The service however, was excellent. If its great food you want...not just something quick to eat...look around a little more before deciding this is the place for you. Again the food was ok...just not great like we were told it would be.

Visited September 2013
GranTree, Manager at The Club Tavern & Grill, responded to this review, 30 October 2013
Thank you for your review. The Club Tavern and Grill strives to be an "Upscale Sports Bar" that caters to out-of-town visitors and locals alike. I am sorry to hear that your recent visit with us was not up to your expectations. I hope that next time you are in the area that you will give us another chance. Please feel free to ask for Arkinda and I will try to ensure that you have a different experience that your previous one.

theclub@bresnan.net
“Great steak and seafood dishes”
Reviewed 15 September 2013

Don't usually think of hotel restaurants as being all that great, but the Club Tavern and Grill is an exception. My husband had a steak and I had a salmon dish - both we're exceptional. Our waiter was helpful and friendly. All in all a great, and surprising, dining experience.

Visited August 2013
GranTree, Manager at The Club Tavern & Grill, responded to this review, 16 September 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience. We are happy that you enjoyed your meal. It is important to us that every guest has good experience.
Food and Beverage Manager