“My kind of Italian”

Ranked #41 of 237 Restaurants in Bozeman
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Best restaraunt in Bozeman. Everything on the menu is fantastic.
Kalispell, Montana
“My kind of Italian”
Reviewed 7 June 2013

While their is better Italian, you can't beat the price. We enjoyed a very good Italian meal. I suppose there might be ten tables in this unique Italian food stop. No boring pizza. The kitchen pretty much in your face. Very wide menu choices. An adequate wine list with prices that you have seen much higher. Prices are well below what you usually see. Food is fresh, tasty, well prepared, plenty of it, and a lot of fun. I will always have a dinner here when we're in Bozeman.

• Visited June 2013

St. Thomas
“Amazing Little Place with HUGE Dining Experience!”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

I hosted a family dinner of 7 at The Fresco Cafe on Friday, May 3rd, 2012. It was an event that one could only dreamed of turning out any better. I am NOT exaggerating! It was like being in a small family bistro in Italy. Our server was amazing... her winsome smile and attention to detail was truly extraordinary! The owner/manager stood by to insure we had everything we wanted, the way we wanted it. He offered to make the "family-style" dishes fit our number. The quality, quantity, presentation, and taste of all the dishes were EXCELLENT! My Mother-in-Law, who is not know for compliments and frequently eats at fine restaurants, said it was the best meal she had in a very long time! As an Italian Chef myself, I can tell you this is a place to eat if you want good Italian Food! I had the Smoked Salmon Pasta, and it still lingers in my memory of one of the best prepared dishes in the last few years.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank TKRC
Sydney, Australia
“Really Fantastic Pasta”
Reviewed 18 April 2013 via mobile

Arrived for a lateish dinner and staff were very accommodating. Salmon Tortellini was beautiful. Loads of wines to choose from, and not particularly pricy. Highly recommended

Visited April 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best!”
Reviewed 17 April 2013

We love this place. Perfect for a romantic lunch or dinner date or grab some take out for the family. Sounds like they will be moving to a new location soon and I am certain it will be perfect.

• Visited April 2013
Gallatin Gateway, Montana
“Best Restaurant in Bozeman”
Reviewed 13 April 2013

Fresco Cafe is by far my favorite dinner spot. We live in Big Sky, and we always go to Fresco Cafe for dinner when in Bozeman. Their food never disappoints, and the prices are so surprisingly reasonable. The Pesto Cavatappi is amazing!! I always have to force myself to try something else, but at least one of us gets this dish every time. The restaurant is charming and inviting with quirky wait staff that provides very attentive service. I'm ready for it to be warm enough to sit outside again!

• Visited March 2013