“3.5”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Fresco Cafe

Fresco Cafe
Ranked #42 of 234 Restaurants in Bozeman
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Cheap Eats, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Best restaraunt in Bozeman. Everything on the menu is fantastic.
Goleta, California
“3.5”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2013

I would give this restaurant a 3.5. My sausage and vegetable dish was very good (loved the marinara) and my daughter's cannelloni was also very good, but my husband's seafood verona was okay (and it had shells in it) and the bread that sounded really good didn't live up to its description. Perhaps we caught it on an off night as we heard a nearby table complaining that the service wasn't up to it's usual level.

• Visited August 2013

Bozeman, Montana
“The best Italian in Bozeman”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2013

Do not go anywhere else in Bozeman for Italian food! The rest pale in comparison (besides which most are chain Italian reataurants). The marinara sauce, the pasta, the wine- all top notch. The location is small and intimate and is our favorite place to go for a quiet, romantic dinner. It's also a great place to take out of town guests. They have gluten and dairy free options that are done very well. Great wine selection and the special rotates through some awesome varieties beyond the standard merlot, cabernets, etc...

Visited July 2013
Gig Harbor, Washington, United States
“A Grand Surprise”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2013

This is a small, corner cafe. They serve beer and wine also. Once you order the food at the inside counter, you select a table either inside or outside. We ate outdoors. They served ground lamb in their burgers, and what a wonderful surprise! The meat was cooked and seasoned perfectly. As an aside, I must say our waitperson resembled Uma Thurman so much, it could've been her.

Visited July 2013
Kalispell, Montana
“My kind of Italian”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2013

While their is better Italian, you can't beat the price. We enjoyed a very good Italian meal. I suppose there might be ten tables in this unique Italian food stop. No boring pizza. The kitchen pretty much in your face. Very wide menu choices. An adequate wine list with prices that you have seen much higher. Prices are well below what you usually see. Food is fresh, tasty, well prepared, plenty of it, and a lot of fun. I will always have a dinner here when we're in Bozeman.

• Visited June 2013
St. Thomas
“Amazing Little Place with HUGE Dining Experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2013

I hosted a family dinner of 7 at The Fresco Cafe on Friday, May 3rd, 2012. It was an event that one could only dreamed of turning out any better. I am NOT exaggerating! It was like being in a small family bistro in Italy. Our server was amazing... her winsome smile and attention to detail was truly extraordinary! The owner/manager stood by to insure we had everything we wanted, the way we wanted it. He offered to make the "family-style" dishes fit our number. The quality, quantity, presentation, and taste of all the dishes were EXCELLENT! My Mother-in-Law, who is not know for compliments and frequently eats at fine restaurants, said it was the best meal she had in a very long time! As an Italian Chef myself, I can tell you this is a place to eat if you want good Italian Food! I had the Smoked Salmon Pasta, and it still lingers in my memory of one of the best prepared dishes in the last few years.

• Visited May 2013