La Quinta Inn & Suites Bozeman
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Rodeway Inn(Bozeman)
Fairfield Inn Bozeman(Bozeman)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskpet friendly hotelfresh baked cookiesbreakfast roombiscuits and gravyhot breakfastgreat place to staythird floorenjoyed our staydefinitely stay here againbreakfast was excellentstaff was very friendlyexcellent staywaffleseasy accessroom was largebozeman airport
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 September 2012

Seems like a new hotel. Wonderfully comfortable room. Convenient to I-90 and downtown restaurants. Pet accommodating. Very clean and attractive. Everyone was so nice from the call to make the reservation to checkout. We were only there one night, but I would strongly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 September 2012

I love animals - I have a few of my own - but my husband and daughter are severely allergic to cats. When we made our reservations we were not told it was a pet hotel. There were people coming in with a variety of animals - when I saw this I asked the girl at the counter if there were designated rooms for pet. She assured me that they are mainly kept on the ground floor - but there could be some exceptions but if that happened those rooms were very deep cleaned. The first night my daughter and husband were stuffy and had swollen eyes but we thought it must be the smoke(because there was a forest fire close by). The next night there was constant coughing and swollen eyes. I happened to drop something under the desk and noticed the whole floor was matted with cat hair and there were bits and pieces of cat food scattered underneath. Definitely not a clean room! Please inform your lodgers when they make their reservations that animals have most likely spent a night in your room!

Room Tip: Make sure room has been deep cleaned before your arrival if you have animal allergies.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 September 2012

This hotel had the most comfortable bed of the 11 hotels my wife and I stayed in during our 2-week stayin Montana. The manager was very helpful setting up our reservation. Everything was so clean. Even fresh flowers at the front desk.
Fantastic breakfast bar. thank you all

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank j j
Reviewed 9 September 2012

This hotel had the most comfortable bed of the 13 hotels my husband and I stayed in during our 2-week stay in the U.S. This is extremely important to me as I love and need a good night's sleep.....well done, La Quinta!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 7 September 2012 via mobile

I was very happy with my stay here. The GM was very helpful with setting up my reservation. The rooms were very clean and up to date. The bed was so comfortable! I think all the rooms have a micro/fridge which is nice. Wifi signal was very good. I did not visit the pool or even see it and I left before breakfast so I can't comment on those. I did use the fitness center and it was great. Huge tv, treadmills, bike and eliptical. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2012