“Awesome hotel”

Ranked #14 of 31 Hotels in Bozeman
Denver, co
“Awesome hotel”
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Great beds, morning breakfast and wonderful crew. Christine is great. Always there to help. Visited several times between Sep and Nov. always a wonderful place. Close to the airport and always has prompt van service

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Harris S
Terra C, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Bozeman, responded to this review, 18 November 2013
I love that word "awesome"! This most definitly is what we work for each and every day! :) See you soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Oregon
Reviewed 24 October 2013

This location offers a great value with the feel of a mid level hotel. The rooms are nice size and well furnished and they do offer a great breakfast. The hotel does seem to be a bit noisey though. The noise from the room a couple of doors down from me was too much for me to get to sleep with. I am not sure why parents think its ok to let kids run and yell in a hotel room at 10:30 pm. Not the hotels fault the guests are not well behaved but the design of the hotel could help to damper the sound.

Otherwise it was a nice location and one I would stay at again.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank WCDiver
Helena, Montana
Reviewed 18 October 2013

Overall, everything was excellent. Except for the road construction, which they couldn't control, it was all perfect. In particular, the breakfast provided by Christine was the best free motel breakfast I have ever eaten. The scrambled eggs were perfect! She was also attentive to the needs of my children. We came in at the end of the morning rush, and the area was spotless. I would come again just for the breakfast!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank Derik R
Fernandina Beach, Florida
Reviewed 14 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

A great palace to start your vacation to yellowstone. Great looking rooms and comfortable with very nice staff. Location was close to restaurants and the airport. Staff allowed us to grab a bite in the very early morning before breakfast room was officially opened. Great job la Quinta.

Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank lgflickster1
Seattle, WA
Reviewed 13 October 2013

I stayed here twice this past summer, and this is a wonderful mid-level hotel. The decor is lovely, the beds are comfy, and I didn't hear a lot of noise (of course, I always sleep with the fan set to 'on'). I think I heard a dog bark once, but that's it. WiFi is free and worked fine for me. Breakfast is pretty good, with all of the continental selections plus eggs and sausage, and a Belgian waffle maker. The only small thing that annoyed me was that there was a tip jar in the breakfast area. I have never seen that before in a hotel, and I thought that was tacky. Despite that small annoyance, I will definitely stay here again, whether or not I am traveling with my pet.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank T-birdTraveler98
San Jose, Costa Rica
Reviewed 6 October 2013

I've had really good experiences with La Quinta, but this place exceeded my expectations. Lovely, modern room, great heated pool and hot tub, excellent hot breakfast buffet. It was perfect for the last night of our trip. Only a 6-mile bee-line from the airport and cheaper than the Bozeman "airport" La Quinta so you may want to consider staying here instead. Located just off the highway but we slept fine.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank KathyinCostaRica
Thank you! Thank you! We sincerely do our best. Hope to see you back again soon.
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 5 October 2013

Pros: Good Location - Newer hotel
Cons: Very slow drains in bathroom.
Initially we requested a room on the first floor; however the manager suggested an upper level indicating they place the pet owners on the first floor.
Newer hotel with nice decor.
Beds were comfortable.
Room and bathroom were clean.
Included frig and microwave.
Plenty of outlets and wifi sufficient for surfing and checking email.
Tip: Enjoyed the (accessible) outdoor (Interpretive) walking path nearby hotel (off I90 frontage) Cherry River - Walk to river; hiking trails - wildlife - fishing - mountain views...

Overall we enjoyed our visit to the area.

Room Tip: Request upper floor unless you have pets.