“Very Pet Friendly Hotel”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Bozeman
Ranked #14 of 31 Hotels in Bozeman
“Very Pet Friendly Hotel”
Reviewed 2 December 2013

My daughter and I with our two dogs had a very pleasant three-day stay at this hotel while visiting family in Bozeman. The hotel exceeded our expectations in comfort and the staff were all friendly and helpful. They even provided some "milk bones" for our two dogs at the front desk!

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Livingston, Montana
Reviewed 28 November 2013

The La Quinta staff were very friendly and helpful during our stay. The rooms were clean and well kept. The breakfast was wonderful all three days we stayed. Christine was very attentive and kept everything clean and fully stocked. We would come back just for the breakfast!

Room Tip: The third floor room that we had was very quiet and clean.
Mebane, North Carolina
Reviewed 27 November 2013

We stayed there before our flight out and they staff was great about accommodating us and recommending a local restaurant. They rooms were clean and beds were very comfy. It was construction but not bad. It was quiet and had the mini-fridge which is always a plus.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Everything from beginning to end was great at this hotel. Road construction made the location a bit inconvenient but I would stay here again. The room was nice, amenities great and staff very friendly. We were near the freeway, the elevator and the hotel was full but we were not bothered by too much noise at all.

Salmon, United States
Reviewed 15 November 2013

Was here for Dr visits this year this time was the first time I wasn't completely happy with the cleanliness of the room and the condition of the bathroom...Looked like it might have had water damage..maybe...

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business

1 Thank 941lanas
Terra C, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Bozeman, responded to this review, 18 November 2013
Thank you so very much for your recent stay at the La Quinta Inn & Suites here in Bozeman, MT. I am so sorry to hear your stay was not as you expected. Providing my guests with a clean comfortable stay is exptremely important to the entire staff here.

Based on your comments I am investigating imporvements in addition to implementing a plan to prevent this problem from occuring again in the future.

Please let me know the next time you plan to visit and I will make sure I personally make your stay FABULOUS!
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 9 November 2013

After a four day journey from Michigan and onto Seattle, my husband and I took a leap and booked at this hotel. I'd never stayed with La Quinta but was pleasantly surprised as soon as I called to make my reservation. The girl at the desk was very nice and patient when my cell service broke up in the mountains.

Upon arrival I realized La Quinta is very nice with high quality and chic furnishings. The man who checked me in made casual conversation although I was burnt out and haggard from driving all day. The rooms were very nice, this is a hotel not a motel despite the price. In addition they are pet friendly. We travelled with our 55lb Boxer and they accepted him with no extra fee. They had dog biscuits at the front desk.

Breakfast was good quality. They have a pancakes machine and attentive staff member setting everything up. It was all very good. An after four dad of driving and staying in BAD motels this was a sigh of relief. I'd definitely stay here.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple