La Quinta Inn & Suites Bozeman
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Rodeway Inn(Bozeman)
Fairfield Inn Bozeman(Bozeman)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskpet friendly hotelfresh baked cookiesbreakfast roombiscuits and gravyhot breakfastgreat place to staythird floorenjoyed our staydefinitely stay here againbreakfast was excellentstaff was very friendlyexcellent staywaffleseasy accessroom was largebozeman airport
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 December 2013

We stay at the La Quinta every time we come to Bozeman. It is always clean and comfortable and the rooms are pet friendly. The staff has always been more than courteous and able to help with whatever my husband or I needed.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Terra C, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Bozeman, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2013

Thank you, Thank you for your kind review. Our staff strives to make each and every guest feel like a VIP! I myself try to get to know all of you. We are all so very happy we made a difference in your "average" hotel stay.

Reviewed 10 December 2013

Super staff, great rooms. Very pet friendly from the treats at checkin to the safe, easily accessable potty area complete with waste bags and disposal. Wonderfull staff from the breakfast gal, Richard at the front desk, up to Terra, the gm. Love that the pool area is open 24 hours.

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed 5 December 2013

I had a wonderful breakfast at this hotel. The hostess (I think her name was Christine) was very friendly and very helpful in pointing us in the direction of sights to see in the local area. She was "Johnny-on-the-spot" with the coffee and even brought me extra pancakes when I asked her.

This was one of the most pleasant breakfast experiences I have found in a hotel setting.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 December 2013

Don't bother booking a suite unless you want to cook in the room. The suites are no larger than regular rooms: they do not have a sofa, coffee table, or dining table; the closet is very small; and the lighting is inadequate. The only difference between a suite and a regular room in this hotel is a full-sized refrigerator, stove, sink, dishwasher, and cabinets with some dishes, pots & pans, etc. The only light near the small kitchen area was a desk lamp on the counter next to the sink. There is no separation between the bedroom and the kitchen area. The room was clean, but there were some dishes in the dishwasher when we arrived.

Also, the rooms are not sound-proofed--we could hear other guests in the hallways and the maids knocking on doors and announcing "Housekeeping!"

On the upside, the hotel is pet-friendly--we didn't bring our dog, but we saw several dogs around the hotel. Also, the staff is very pleasant and accommodating. Came down too late for breakfast and the front desk clerk gave me yogurt and a piece of fruit.

We stayed here for 3 days during Thanksgiving weekend.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 December 2013

My daughter and I with our two dogs had a very pleasant three-day stay at this hotel while visiting family in Bozeman. The hotel exceeded our expectations in comfort and the staff were all friendly and helpful. They even provided some "milk bones" for our two dogs at the front desk!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family