“La Quinta in Bozeman”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Bozeman
Ranked #13 of 31 Hotels in Bozeman
Reviewed 24 March 2014

The room was tiny and on the first floor right by the exit door and the dog walking area. That was my fault in that I reserved a room that I shouldn't have. But, the waiter when I checked in was distinctly unhelpful. He didn't offer a better accommodation even at an increased price though (it turns out based on conversation when I checked out) better accommodations were available. The room had not been cleaned properly. A bottle cap was under the edge of the bed - there were hairs in the bathtub. We had a reservation there for Friday night of the same week and upgraded to a different room before we left. However, the housekeeping in that room was also deficient - there were papers left on the floor and, once again, hairs in the bathtub. I would not stay at this La Quinta again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Alan B

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Very, very dog friendly. Room was near the dog area so easy to run the pups out without walking the entire hotel. If you own dogs, this is the place to stay. The room was clean, the staff friendly and breakfast was really good. I have stayed at other La Quintas as well and have had the same experience at each one. Oh, and the beds are really comfortable.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 March 2014

For Exceptional Service, and the best beds in town, I would not consider any other location in Bozeman. I have on occasion stayed at many of the other hotels, in town, and this one tops them all. They offer a Great breakfast, with good food choices, the desck staff wereexceptional. I highly reccomend LaQuinta Inn & Suites.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 March 2014

We have been looking for a chain motel that we can stay in and be reasonably confident that the facility, staff, and accomadionts we be to our standards. Until now, we have not found any that fit our criteria. La Quinta was a very welcome and pleasant surprise. In the future, we will look for a La Quinta whereever we plan on staying.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Shuttle to and from airport and Bridger Bowl. Accomodating staff. Manager and Eric were exceptional. Very quiet during our stay considering the number of people there. Will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I agree with all the positive reviews of this hotel on Trip Advisor. Very friendly, helpful staff, very comfortable beds and pillows, clean room, nice pool/hot tub, and a decent continental breakfast featuring scrambled eggs, biscuits, and gravy. There are no dining options nearby (except for a McDonald's about a 5 minute walk away) so a car is needed to go out for dinner.

I heard some banging around from the room above me but no hallway, next door, or outside noise. The heating unit had the option to keep the fan running constantly so that was nice to drown out sounds that may have been there.

I feel this hotel was good deal for the money (very happy with the rate I got through their website) and I will choose this hotel without hesitation or research the next time I go to Bozeman.

Bridger Bowl is awesome, by the way!

Room Tip: I will ask for a top-floor room next time to avoid footstep noise from above.