“vacation montanta”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Bozeman
Ranked #14 of 31 Hotels in Bozeman
“vacation montanta”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Hotel is very good, no place for dog to walk around Nice rooms, kept clean all the time . wish room would have been larger we had 2 grandchildren with us and were crowded in the room government price was great

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Thompson, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Overall the Hotel was okay. There where dirty dishes in the room. The manager Terri cant take any criticism and was very defensive. It seemed the manager didn't like her job. The gentleman on third shift looked like he hadn't shower in days his hair was a wreck and seemed drunk. I feel this hotel needs a manager that can manage.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank sbucel
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

I'd just like to echo what other reviewers have said. Clean. Comfy beds, no pet fee (plus nice pet walking areas with poop bags!), the roll away bed is great (they don't fold & are a regular beds).
Got a king suite on the ground floor - the night train was a little loud but I did have the window open. Didn't notice i90 traffic noise at all.
Kids had a blast in the pool and the hot tub was hot with powerful jets.

Breakfast is the standard fare with scrambled eggs & sausage gravy. Staff was really accommodating.
I'd stay again in a heartbeat

Stayed June 2014
Virginia
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Stayed here for 2 nights. Didn't expect much from the hotel when checking in but was pleasantly surprised how clean the room was and the staff was friendly.

Pros: Relatively new hotel and it shows (other hotels are little old). Coffee maker and small fridge in the room. You can control the AC setting but I really didn't use the AC as I had my window open pretty much all day long. Comfy bed, nice bathroom amenities (soap smelled really fresh). Good coffee. Close to both the airport and the town. Tons of restaurants and gas stations near by. Cheaper than other hotels. Room was very quiet even though the hotel was right next to I-90

Cons: Not much I can think of other than parking lot was filled with trucks/SUV with trailers in the evening hours but still plenty of spaces

Room Tip: Ask for a room not facing the highway.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This is a newer property so everything reflects that but it is well maintained, also. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Staff is very nice and friendly. The breakfast is fine. It seems to be very dog friendly because there were a lot of them. The rooms are so quiet that you don't hear them. There is an active train track quite close that doesn't have a regular schedule that uses the whistle several times in the area. If you don't enjoy that sound, ask for a room on the west side. The didn't notice the trains. The view of the mountains from the east side is just beautiful, though.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Gottrips
Lewistown, Montana
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Enjoyed our stay. It was a last minute trip and we were glad to get reservations. Nice and clean, comfortable beds, good shower! the rooms were not overly large but worked nicely for us. The breakfast was wonderful and such a money and time saver.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Bridgeport, Washington
Reviewed 26 May 2014

We typically only stay at La Quinta hotels because their beds are comfortable, they are pet friendly, non-smoking, etc. Our experience at the Bozeman La Quinta was horrible. We arrived there after an eight hour drive with the kids and we were all exhausted. I checked us in while my husband began unloading the car. I paid the guy at the desk (it was late evening) in cash. When we got up to our room my husband asked for the receipt. I realized at that point he did not give me. I ran downstairs asked for a receipt. He refused to give me one stating something about "not being able to print anything until midnight." This made me very uneasy. I was now worried he pocketed our cash and charge our bank account. I logged onto our bank account and noticed La Quinta did charge our account. So, I ran back downstairs and asked him about this. He now appeared either drunk or stoned or something and was visiting with his friends were drunk in the pool. I ignored this at first and asked again for a receipt stating I paid him. He refused again. My husband went down (this is the third time). He refused to give my husband a receipt so we just tried to sleep worrying that he stole our cash. The next morning the lady at the desk was nice and helpful she said our account shouldn't be affected and she noted that we paid in cash. La Quinta held funds on our account for the room for over a week. While we paid for the room in cash. So it was as if we double paid for this room for over a week. Due to the fact that we were traveling this was very frustrating. So, DON'T pay in cash when staying at a La Quinta.