“Wow - STAY Here!”

Ranked #13 of 31 Hotels in Bozeman
Denver, Colorado
“Wow - STAY Here!”
Reviewed 9 December 2010

This new (finished mid-2010) motel is a real find! Upscale amenities, great rooms, and for the pet lovers, great grass. (Please pick-up after Poopsie...don't you wish everyone did?) Friendly, outgoing staff. A Great Value! Worth stopping early or driving late on I-90 to get to Exit 306. Check it out, I'm sure you'll plan on returning! We do.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Austin, TX
Reviewed 4 November 2010

On a cross country trip with my dog I stayed at the La Quinta in Bozeman. Easy on/easy off of i90 was the first big benefit. The hotel was brand new at the time (Nov 2010) and the room was very nice. Hardwood like floors in the bath and entry. Fresh linens on the bed still with that nice crisp feeling and it was spotless. Great color schemes - felt more like a high end hotel than what I was used to at other LQ's along the way. I booked by calling the hotel directly since I was on the road. When I arrived everything was in order. I asked for restaurant delivery options and the front desk was helpful in providing options. Great night sleep and I was off for another 800 miles of driving that day.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled solo
Chicago, IL
Reviewed 13 October 2010

This is a new one, and I hope not a preview of the future. The front desk clerk was nice but very uninterested in his work. Our room was small, much smaller than any room I have been in at other La Quinta's. There was no kleenex in the room, and the usual kleenex opening under the sink did not exist. There were no drawers in the nightstand even though there were drawer handles. Trains pass by all through the night, and they seem to blow their whistles just when they reach the hotel. We did not sleep well at all. The breakfast was very nice, but not worth the lack of sleep.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
Great Falls
Reviewed 29 August 2010

I am a Returns member and made a mistake with my reservation. The hotel staff and management handled my problem incredibly. The front desk worker exceeded our expectations, ESPECIALLY when I caused the issue; it really seemed like she went above and beyond because I was a Returns member and that built incredible brand loyalty in my book.

The brand new building is great, and their breakfast includes hot proteins which is always better than another waffle or bagel.

The room reminded me of a modern, luxury hotel on the West Coast somewhere and not in Montana, but I guess that's the Bozeman experience.

They are brand new (July of 2010) so they still have some bugs they are working out, but that's expected.

Great hotel!

• Stayed August 2010
Detroit, Michigan
Reviewed 29 July 2010

What can I say. Wow, this hotel is the newest hotel in Bozeman and let me say they are the best. I traveled with my wife and 2 teens. The service my entire family received was bar none the best we have received at a hotel in a long time. All the staff treated me and my family with the up-most respect and kindness, and were wiling to go that extra mile to ensure we were happy our entire stay. The desk clerks were very knowledgeable about the area and were able to give several great restaurant recommendations as well as things to do and see while we were there.

From the second you walk you feel as if you are checking into a 5 star quality hotel. The lobby was unique and beautifully designed, they sacrificed nothing to ensure it is the best property in Montana. Our room was unique from the rest in the hotel and was spotlessly cleaned and ready for us upon arrival. Everything from the shower head to the mattress's was of the greatest quality. Every morning my family and i woke up feeling refreshed and ready for the day. They have an extended continental breakfast which includes a waffle press and fresh eggs and sausage.

We thoroughly enjoyed our family vacation to Montana and this hotel was part of that enjoyment. If you are looking for an upscale hotel with out having to sacrifice a college fund, there is no better choice in Bozeman than the La Quinta Inn & Suites. They offer the best customer service along side top-of-the-line quality rooms for a great price. We will ABSOLUTELY be returning to Montana soon to enjoy this experience again.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family
Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed 29 July 2010

I pulled into Bozeman, Montana not having a reservation. I didn't realize how busy this area is. I was fortunate to be directed to this brand new hotel by one of their competitors. The hotel is an exceptional property. Apparently they had just opened although you wouldn't know it from the incredible staff that they have. The decor is not the norm for a Montana setting but i was pleasantly surprised. The rooms have all the comforts of home. The setup of the hotel is unique, and worth coming back to. I will definately visit this hotel again.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled solo
Oakland, California
Reviewed 6 July 2010

My wife and I are loyal La Quinta customers because every LQ accepts pets, and we travel with our dog. This was, by far, the cleanest and most modern La Quinta we've ever stayed at. Our room was large, sleekly designed and furnished, and quite clean. The staff went out of their way to assist us, and all our requests were addressed immediately. The new construction of this hotel also showed; while it was full, we hardly heard a peep from other guests. Highly recommended. We'll be back.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple