“Best service at a restaurant by far”

Starky's Authentic Americana
Ranked #8 of 244 Restaurants in Bozeman
Price range: US$10 - US$19
Cuisines: American, Grill
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: At Starky's, you'll find the handmade foods you crave that nourish and satisfy body and soul, the community connection that energizes, and the appreciation of our staff for your visit. Visit us in Historic Downtown Bozeman for "the Best Lunch in Bozeman" or come enjoy an ice cold beer or glass of wine on our large outdoor patio! Vegan and Vegetarian menu items are available daily.Thanks for being here... eat, drink, gather, at Starky's.
Reviewed 27 September 2013

Grace was our server being our first time she helped us choose a few appetizers. We made it for happy hour so we decided to purchase a lot of appetizers. My favorite was the Reuben sliders yum. The food was fantastic but I came for the curry and did not order it I got the scallops which were good , my son ordered the curry which was perfect! My other son ordered tenderloin wow fab fab and my husband got the clams pasta dish they were all served deliciously. We even got the homemade ice cream which was amaretto cherry which I got mine served on a brownie wow. Very impressed and we went the next day so I could get my curry that is how good it is. A must try in Bozeman. Great service great food great atmosphere. I will be going again and again.

Reviewed 18 September 2013

Food was great, we has the sandwich and salad specials which were served quickly and were tasty with the added bonus of being healthy. Service was provided by Grace and was friendly, humorous and down to earth. If we ever make it back to Bozeman we will seek this place out for our lunch.

Reviewed 17 September 2013

We both had evening specials. Delicious! Our server Tamra was very friendly and courteous. She gave great descriptions and suggestions. We had a lovely evening.

Reviewed 10 September 2013

When we are traveling, we always like to find unique places to eat and this one was a great find! The outdoor patio was fantastic, service was good and the food was exceptional! Maybe next time if we are traveling thru Bozeman we will be able to take in some of the live entertainment or come just for dessert and coffee.

Reviewed 20 August 2013

The food was very good but the waiter wasn't very responsive. Waited for bread for quite a while, and finally had to get up and ask to get bread. For a group of five we were given very small amount of bread. The manager or owner noticed what happened and brought us more bread. The waiter didn't keep our water glasses full. The food was very good and the atmosphere was nice, so I would recommend it, despite the waiter.