“Great place to have wine and cheese!!”
Review of Plonk

Plonk
Ranked #12 of 247 Restaurants in Bozeman
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 May 2014

What a nice way to have a light relaxing lunch - wine and cheese - it doesn't get any better than that! We had a nice selection of both - highly recommend!

Reviewed 12 April 2014

I lived in Bozeman for one year and this quickly became my FAVORITE place to have drinks with friends. When my family visited, this also became their favorite place and we ate at least three meals there in the week that they were in town.

Loved the cheeseboard...really good sampling of cheese offering a variety of textures and flavors as well as different regions.

Loved the martinis....there was one called a salt and pepper martini I believe and that was my favorite. Great wine selection too.

The atmosphere is the best in Bozeman in my opinion...looked like it could have been in Denver or Chicago.

1  Thank Meredith_Parrish
Reviewed 30 March 2014

This is a great place down town to eat or grab a drink. They serve food until midnight, which is really nice. Decent wine selection and a full bar. The atmosphere was really fun and intimate.

Reviewed 29 March 2014

I love the Plonk, enjoy the atmosphere, the service, & most of all the food and cocktails. I've had some wonderful pasta dishes, soups, cheese board, and scallop sliders have been some of my favorites. The sliders are an appetizer and though substantial portions are a full meal with a salad and so tasty! I've also had homemade soup and crostini's for a light dinner there.

Two of my favorite cocktails are the Salt N Pepper Martini and the Spanish Coffee. Both of which are fairly high priced but like a great desert very worth it. Just not something you'd do everyday! Also regarding the noise - the crowd on Wednesday nights is really nice. They have jazz music and a relaxed more mature crowd. That is a particularly good night to go but the after work crowd on a Friday night is fun too. Some of the weeknights are a bit crazy with college kids and techno music so we just go early for a martini and migrate to one of the other spots on that end of Main which is always fun too.

2  Thank bvdcpa
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Our return visit started with a bit of worry as the long-time chef has moved on to another restaurant. On the food side of things, Plonk hasn't missed a beat. Each of our meals, salads and desert were truly exceptional. We had the amazing good fortune of linking up with Ben - who helped choose a truly wonderful and eclectic group of wines for dinner and desert. This really was one of the most delightful and interesting food and wine meals we have had in ages. Well done in every way. The only reminder to other guests is that things can get a bit noisy in the evenings.

Been to Plonk? Share your experiences!