“Wonderful Experience”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Helena, Montana
“Wonderful Experience”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

While visiting friends in Bozeman, they arranged to take us out to dinner at Sweet Chili's. I wasn't sure about what to expect but ended up having one of the best meals of my life! Excellent food, wonderful, attentive service. The restaurant was decorated beautifully - very peaceful and calming atmosphere. We can't say enough good things about this place. We will definitely be putting it at the top of our "Must Visit" places for all future travel to Bozeman.

• Visited April 2014

Bozeman
“Exceptional food, service and atmosphere.”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

My husband travels all over Asia for a living and this is one of his favorite restaurants. The yellow-curry garlic prawns with egg and cabbage will have you madly craving it the next day, scheming to return to have it again. The green papaya salad is a favorite starter of mine, powerfully flavorful, great crisp texture in contrast to the tender bay shrimp that accompany it. Two stars heat on this dish may be on the verge of too hot for me, but it's superb. The Red Geisha Martini is delicately gingery and smooth, another favorite of ours. We've never had a bad or even mediocre experience at Sweet Chili since they've been in business. I brought my daughter here last week to celebrate her 29th birthday and we had a nice Proseco with green curry chicken, savory eggplant and a sushi roll starter. They treated her to a green tea custard with strawberries for dessert. All exceptionally delicious. At night, the low, colorful lighting, white tablecloths and decor create an impressive and romantic ambiance. By day, the lunch specials are good and very reasonable.

• Visited March 2014
“Lunch combos are the best!”
Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

Sweet Chili has great lunch combinations. My favorite is the basil chicken, which cones with a spring roll and pad Thai, too!

“One of my Favs”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I love Sweet Chili Thai! Their Basil Chicken is one of my favorite things as well as the Basil Shrimp Appetizer. They have great lunch specials. I've always had great service but Ben is the best!

• Visited February 2014
Bozeman, Montana
“Try the specialty cocktails!”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Normally I don't love the pan-Asian concept, but these guys pull it off. The atmosphere is intimate and the lighting is perfect. The sushi menu is limited, but the product is great and the specials are usually interesting. The specialty cocktails are fun to sample and are my favorite part of the meal.

• Visited March 2014