“Avoid unless you have all day, and even then your order might not be right”
Review of Sola Cafe

Sola Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Sola Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #56 of 239 Restaurants in Bozeman
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: A community-gathering place with delicious food and coffee, Sola Café, on Bozeman's south side, serves fine espresso drinks, house baked goods, salads, soups, panini sandwiches, and savory entree items. We gladly cater to anyone with special dietary needs such as gluten free, vegetarian, vegan, and many more. Have to grab something on the go? Check out our deli bars with fresh salads, delectable hot dishes, and made from scratch soups. View our menu for more about our local, organic foods and what we're doing to give back to our community. Stop by for breakfast or lunch and take home some artisan goodies from our market. We'll see you soon at Sola!
Bozeman, Montana
“Avoid unless you have all day, and even then your order might not be right”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

We have been to this restaurant numerous times, we tend to go at lunch since we work in the area. There is always new staff, and chaos. No one ever seems to know what's going on, there is a lack of management here. Every time we have been here either we get someone else's order or half of our own, only to get the other half after everyone else is done their meal. The manager's have been trained to offer free deserts and other compensations but it never gets any better. Avoid unless you have all day, and even then your order might not be right. There are plenty of better restaurants in the area now.

• Visited July 2014

Bozeman, Montana
“Never disappointed.”
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

I come here about once a month for lunch. I would come more frequently, however it's terribly expensive. Lunch for two of us today was $45. On the other hand, you are paying for delicious, high quality food. My boyfriend had the "chop chop" salad and I had the "free bird panini" on GF focaccia bread. His salad was awesome. He also had a piece of sausage quiche with sprouts that was like a little slice of heaven. My favorite thing this summer is the ginger-honey lemonade. Awesome food, I've never been disappointed with a meal here.

Bozeman
“Don't want a culinary school experience”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

As a first time visitor, the front counter person gave wrong instruction. Manager attempted to discount event by saying it provided a 'training experience'. Water glass wasn't refilled. No one checked in to see if everything was satisfactory. No signage for where to enter patio. Their drive-thru is located next to patio; grew tired of hearing car engines and smelling exhaust with my salad.

• Visited July 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Great Coffee!”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Loved this place! We had great coffee and some nice salads here. Also, some good local beers. It's well worth a visit for a light, healthy lunch.

Visited June 2014
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Unusual breakfast dishes you'll probably not like.”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

This place was recommended by a family member who loved the Huevos Rancheros. I don't order this dish often but the power of suggestion had me all excited about having this dish which I ordered. It came out as a kind of casserole with everything kind of mixed together including too much sauce. It tasted like a bad enchilada. The egg was intermixed clumps of scrambled egg not in my experience the traditional over easy eggs. Plus it wasn't that warm despite it being a slow rainy Sunday with few in this large restaurant that has a great ambiance and cool feel. I think this dish and the one my wife had (Veggie scramble in a bowl with Tofu instead of egg smothered in too much pesto) are prepared and then heated up but they missed on the heating up. In theory, these dishes could be considered creative cuisine but they over did it. Some might find this an interesting diversion from traditional breakfast but we didn't. My wife is less picky than I am and she was as disappointed as I was. The place is probably worth trying though but be careful what you order.

• Visited June 2014