“Gem”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating
“Gem”
Reviewed 21 July 2013 via mobile

I go here whenever I am in the area and want a meal I can really enjoy. I like to look at the artwork and the workers are aways very friendly. Tamales are great, so are the sandwiches. My only complaint, every sandwich has havarti, dont get me wrong I like havarti, but possibly a little more variety would be beneficial. Overall a great place to eat or grab coffee.

• Visited March 2013

Vero Beach, Florida
“Mmmmmm Breakfast Tamale”
Reviewed 14 May 2013

Just got back from having a Breakfast Tamale here, and it was fantastic, one of the best things I've ever had for a breakfast menu Item. (and I'm picky!) The tamale was seasoned just right and very fresh with a smidge of sour cream and tasty salsa. I added a little more hot sauce cause that's what I like, there was a nice fluffy scrambled egg with it that I mixed into the tamale, just perfect. Service was friendly and the place is very clean and nice inside despite its scruffy exterior. I had a Latte that was excellent as well. Very Good, passed by here many times, wish I'd stopped sooner!

• Visited May 2013
Bozeman, Montana
“Creekside Coffeehouse - Hip and Fun”
Reviewed 5 May 2013

We enjoyed lunch at The Ditch near the Four Corners area of Bozeman, MT. Rustic style coffeehouse featuring local art paintings, prints and sculptures. Outside cafe seating outside along a creek. My husband and I shared the pulled pork sandwich. The sandwich as served warm with a sweet spicy sauce on toasted focaccia bread. Option for a pickle or warm black bean dip included. Choose the warm bean dip! It was awesome. Cafe Americano was well prepared. Pop bottle out of the cooler would have been better with a glass of ice but we didn't ask for one. Hours 8-3 daily. Not sure about Sundays. Would eat there again and take my college age daughter. It's just her style! Sandwich was $8.25 which is high but portion was big enough for a lite appetite split.

• Visited May 2013
Gallatin Gateway, Montana
“A relaxing morning.”
Reviewed 14 November 2012

We loved the coffee & crepes. Owner was pleasant & accommodating. Sitting out back by the "the ditch" was pleasant & relaxing.

helena, montana
“Delicious and relaxing!!”
Reviewed 21 August 2012

A must try!! The focicoa* bread was fabulous, my husband liked his pulled pork sandwich. My egg sandwich was the best I've ever had! It was a little spicy and good. We got there late afternoon, and it was very quiet. We ate outside by the "ditch". We shared an order of banana nut crepes and it was really nummy too!