“Lots of Gluten Free Options”
Review of Vera Fare Cafe - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Vera Fare Cafe
Cuisines: International
Reviewed 4 February 2013

Found this gem while on a road trip through Montana. Being Celiac and finding restaurants I can eat at while traveling is really hard so I was really pumped about this place! Thank you Vera Fare Cafe for having really yummy gf food and being an innovator and trail blazer in the restaurant biz!!!

2  Thank rosestearns
There are newer reviews for Vera Fare Cafe

Reviewed 23 January 2013

I forgot what it was like to go to a restaurant and order anything you want off the menu. No need to ask questions about what ingredients are in something or how it is prepared. It really takes the stress away from eating out. My non-Celiac friends and coworkers love the food too!

2  Thank Morgan P
Reviewed 12 January 2013

waffles were more like a cake- my daughter had orange cream waffle and loved it. French pressed coffee was a great surprise and the Irish Fritada was great.
Everything gluten free so will recommend to friends with intolerance.

1  Thank Fearlessmsla
Reviewed 5 January 2013

I was so excited to see a full gluten free menu! I am the only gluten intolerant person in my family of 5 and after a whole week of watching my family enjoy eating out while I sat and watched, I was ecstatic to find this gem! The food was excellent! No one would have known it was GF had it not been clearly stated on the menu. I wish we had one in Texas!

2  Thank Candina S
Reviewed 6 November 2012

This is a great place for brunch or lunch.  The whole menu is gluten-free, not just a couple of items.  The staff is friendly and efficient, and the wifi is free.  Be aware, it can get a little busy around lunchtime.  My wife & I have eaten here several times, and the choices are always fresh & tasty. It's a cozy enough atmosphere that sometimes we'll hang around and talk, even after the meal is over.  We'll keep going back.

2  Thank DancesWithTrout