“My favorite place to eat in Bozeman”
Review of Vera Fare Cafe - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Vera Fare Cafe
Cuisines: International
Bozeman, Montana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My favorite place to eat in Bozeman”
Reviewed 21 April 2013

Totally dedicated gluten-free and the most healthy delicious food you can imagine. Nothing missing here, burgers are terrific, waffles are decadent and the best latte's I have ever tasted.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank IslandLove2013

Fort Collins, Colorado
“Delicious, fresh, and unique menu”
Reviewed 21 March 2013

We ate lunch here during a recent trip to Bozeman. My husband and I split the daily special plus the Korean tacos. WOW! Absolutely delicious. Fresh, healthy ingredients combined into unique flavor combinations. We also had a GF brownie and cupcake that were moist and wonderful. We were so impressed with our lunch that we went back for dinner with our kids the following day. The Mediterranean bowl, waffles, and bacon burger were equally fabulous. Hoping my son decides to go to MSU so we can return to Vera Fare!

1 Thank Catherine K
Moab, Utah
“Lots of Gluten Free Options”
Reviewed 4 February 2013

Found this gem while on a road trip through Montana. Being Celiac and finding restaurants I can eat at while traveling is really hard so I was really pumped about this place! Thank you Vera Fare Cafe for having really yummy gf food and being an innovator and trail blazer in the restaurant biz!!!

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank rosestearns
“I can order anything on the menu!”
Reviewed 23 January 2013

I forgot what it was like to go to a restaurant and order anything you want off the menu. No need to ask questions about what ingredients are in something or how it is prepared. It really takes the stress away from eating out. My non-Celiac friends and coworkers love the food too!

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank Morgan P
Missoula
“great breakfast”
Reviewed 12 January 2013

waffles were more like a cake- my daughter had orange cream waffle and loved it. French pressed coffee was a great surprise and the Irish Fritada was great.
Everything gluten free so will recommend to friends with intolerance.

Visited January 2013