“Great mexican food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Great mexican food”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Was skeptical about Mexican food in Montana but it was better than a lot of places in we've eaten at in Houston. Service was excellent. The chili verde was quite good as were the salsas.

Cartwright
“Best kept secret!”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Wow...this place is a treasure if you like authentic Mexican food. We have not had this good of meal since Cancun. Service was good despite the language barrier....they can talk in any language with food that good! Their location could be better for them because they are easily overlooked in Bozeman. My husband found it by accident when he was getting his tires replaced. It was recommended to him by an employee at Big 0 Tires.

St. George, Utah
“forgettable”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Service was typical of what you would get in Mexico at a local (non-tourist) cafe. I was OK with that and found the food to be average Mexican fare with large portions. Wife wanted tamales and changed her mind when she found that they are not made on the premises. She had a burrito verde. The verde was bland (I guess she was hoping for New Mexico verde). beans and rice were forgettable. I had enchiladas (1 chicken and 1 beef) with verde sauce. We both left about 1/3 of the food on the plate but only because we were full. We wanted to try their sopspillas but were too full. I personally will not go back but I am always traveling and will have other opportunities for Mexican food. Those who live here have no other choice as we have been told by others that this is the best Bozeman has to offer. I do want to mention the cabbage salsa. I don't know whose idea that was but I have never seen anything like it on 4 continents and all over Mexico. I found it disgusting but will note that some find it great. I guess it is just a matter of taste or lack there-of. It was busy but it was also cinco de mayo.

Bozeman, Montana
“Authentic”
Reviewed 7 February 2014

Surprisingly authentic. Mole sauce! Service is hit or miss, English is optional. Best Mexican food around.

• Visited November 2013
South Freeport, Maine
“Great food and drinks”
Reviewed 18 December 2013

Very fast and good service, good Mexican food, easy in and out!
Pitchers of Marguartias and good too!

Visited July 2013