“Can't Beat The Value in Bozeman”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bozeman
Ranked #23 of 31 Hotels in Bozeman
Reviewed 4 August 2011

We stayed here while traveling for business in late July. My co-worker and I stayed in a double room with two queen beds. My bed was *very* comfortable and afforded me two great nights of sleep.

What I really enjoyed, however, was the pool. This "value motel" has the nicest pool and hot tub room I've seen in quite a while (for a value motel). While it's not the Marriott, the accomodations are definately worth more than what we paid for them.

Pros: Great price, clean room, nice pool/hot tub, good breakfast spread, small business center with a comfortable couch (perfect for working on the notebook).

Cons: Thin walls (we could hear the doors slamming up and down the hall all night), no fridge or microwave in the room.

I was very pleased with this motel and will definately stay here again when I'm back in Bozeman.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bozeman

Reviewed 1 August 2011

Due to pet allergies we are very specific when requesting rooms. We were assured the suite was not one of these rooms, not only was there pet hair all over the couch but it was filthy!!
My husband slept on the sofa bed but first covered it with extra blankets and we checked out the next morning for another hotel.
Beware!!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank MorningGlory61
Reviewed 24 July 2011

First time we stayed in a Microtel. This was a very clean property, excellent bed and nice staff.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 July 2011

We stayed here while skiing Bridger Bowl back in March, and we had a blast! We had just spent all day in Yellowstone and hotels in Gardiner and Livingston were just too darn expensive, so we drove the extra 20 minutes to Bozeman knowing we had a comfy, cheap place to stay. This is absolutely the BEST value for your money in Bozeman, hands down. The rooms are clean and the beds and pillows are comfy. The rooms are not big at all but that is actually the point of the Microtel. The breakfast is pretty decent too, absolutely no complaints. The free wifi and great location right off of 90 really help boost the value. Due to last minute trip changes, we booked the hotel the night before, and literally booked the last room, the room right next to the lobby. We were kind of bummed, but tired so we didn't worry about it. I am personally a light sleeper, and I had NO problem whatsoever in the morning with noise, despite sleeping until 10 am. We cannot wait to get back to Bozeman, we will DEFINITELY stay here!!!! Thanks!!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank k86j84
Reviewed 16 October 2010

In all of the years I have traveled I have never stayed in a motel/hotel that does not provide shampoo. I asked about it and was told they are "not required" to provide any shampoo, this was coming from a lady that stated she was the owner. Also on the web site it states they have coffee makers in the rooms----Not True!!!! I was told they where only provided in "Suites". This is the seond time I have stayed at the" Microtel Inn & Suites" 612 Nikles Dr., Bozeman, MT, this was my last stay! The computer system is all messed up and will not provide your credits for Wyndham Rewards nor any Airline Miles, even when requested three times. The owner acted as if she knew nothing about airline partners with Wyndham Rewards, I would think the owner should know this information. It is sad to see this place go down hill. There was a hail storm in Bozeman on June 30, 2010 and the damage still hasn't been fixed on the exterior of the building, it looks terrible.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank ConnieDD
Reviewed 11 October 2010

We stayed at this hotel for only five hours. It was our last stop in MT before an early AM flight. Our room was in the basement but it was clean. The beds were comfortable. Overall I would recommend this hotel to people who are looking for a one-night-stay close to Bozeman airport. But I would not stay here for more than one night.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 September 2010

I stayed here on the first and last night of a trip to yellowstone. It's right off of 7th Ave, which is a 2 mile straight shot to Main St/Downtown and a 7 mile straight shot in the opposite direction to Gallatin Field (airport). Very clean, quiet, and helpful staff. I didn't take advantage of the continental breakfast but it smelled good....the TV is mounted at a very strange angle on the top of the closet (which faces the beds - yes, I should have taken a picture), but it was actually great for watching TV from bed. I paid $80 after tax which I felt was reasonable.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family