“Microtel - Bozeman”

Ranked #22 of 31 Hotels in Bozeman
Des Moines, Iowa
“Microtel - Bozeman”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2012

good digs and best price was thru price line. 75 dollars for a room and with tax ended up being 90. Continental b-fast until 9:00. Overall good for the money.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Snohomish, Washington
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2012

Small rooms, not super friendly. Wont stay here again.

Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank MTgirl5517
Crescent Springs, Kentucky
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2012

We stay here before and after our trip to Yellowstone every year. The place is great and so resonably priced. Comfortable beds, light breakfast, close to airport and places to eat. Let me mention again how comfortable the beds are. Love them.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank KyTraveler2121
Gillette, Wyoming
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2012

traveling through and needed to stop for the night. Microtel was an impulsive choice, but a good one. Room was clean, front desk was friendly, housekeeping was good to bring extra toiletries. Rate was good also. Overall a good experience!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Carol P
Bozeman, Montana
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2012

DO NOT STAY HERE! Unless, of course you want the run around, then Microtel Bozeman, MT is the place to stay. We arrived expecting 2 queens beds for our party of four. Well they only reserved a room with one queen bed then blamed it on new staff. No other rooms were available. This would not have been so bad if it was not State AA basketball tournament weekend as available rooms in town were almost nonexistent. We then were left on our own to find other accomadations. When we left we were told we would NOT be charged for the room since it was their fault. However, when I called to reconfirm our cancellation (again remember not dealing with the best and brightest) I was told the owner of the hotel was charging us because we did not cancel 24 hours ahead of time. Well, I would have cancelled 24 hours ahead of time if they would of told me 24 hours ahead of time we only had 1 bed for 4 people. So we got to pay for a room we couldn't use because it could not accomadate our party of 4. I have tried several times to contact the manager/owner only to be blown off with no response! Not sure how management expects new business but my family will never use this chain again. In the end, we were able to solve our own saga at a much friendlier, up to date with increased ammenities hotel. Way to go Microtel Inn Management/owner, good luck getting repeat guests. P.S. you should let the front desk person know that when she answers the phone she should say Microtel Inn and Suites NOT Microtel Inn and SUITS!

Room Tip: Choose a room at ANOTHER hotel
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank homeless1234

Travellers are raving about these Bozeman hotels

Las Vegas, Nevada
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2012

The staff here is great, from the front desk staff to the guest room attendants, they were all awsome (except management, keep reading), and it is actually a nice quiet place to stay in if you're working in Bozeman and don't want too many noisy neighbors. I stayed at the Marriott over Thanksgiving weekend when the Wife came out to see me, but decided that it wasn't worth the extra money, and the Micro-tel was more quiet. So why the bad rating??????? 1) When I came back they couldn't get me in the same room and well, the quality wasn;t consistent. Also, the manager they had there back in November 2011 (Don't know if he got transfered or what happened, but they changed management twice during my stay) actually told me I had to leave (twice) because they were expecting a large crowd for some football games and he could not extend my stay. The first time they were packed, but the second it turns out that they didn't get the large crowds they were expecting and the employees tried to get me to stay since they had the space . . . turns out they never really had all of the rooms reserved, management was just trying to get rid of me so they could make space for the crowd that was coming in and was going to be paying full price (I was paying a corporate rate) . . . I would have gladdly paid the extra $60 for each weekend.

Room Tip: Room 227, quiet since it is at the end of the hall away from everything, you have a view of the indo...
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank TravelingEngineer702
Bozeman, Montana, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2012

We actually live in Bozeman but every few months we like to rent the honeymoon suite at a hotel to relax and watch tv and just get away. We had plans to go out of town but cancelled at the last minute so we found this, and we were assured by the counter person that it was the top of the line king suite. Well, it had no coffee maker, frigdge, or microwave. Usually in a suite those things are included. I was also suprised to see that they didnt havet the basics like shampoo, conditioner, lotion, etc. The rooms are very small and dirty. THere was a cigarette burn on our toilet and our room smelled very sour like baby throw up. Also, the walls are extremely thin, I woke up a few times thinking there was someone in our room. This hotel is no cheaper than any other hotel in Bozeman. Go to the C'mon Inn or the Grantree...ten times better.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple