“Found a Gem”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bozeman
Ranked #23 of 31 Hotels in Bozeman
Reviewed 11 September 2012

Am qualified to review as I spent many weeks here waiting/receiving local medical care. Had stayed at another inn nearby, but decided to look for better rates. Found great rates here and so much more. I am not the owner and you may call me a liar, however, YOU will be the loser. The entire facility is immaculately clean and a delightfully friendly housekeeping staff makes it happen. Everything is inviting starting with the convenient location along the interstate highway, the well-lit and spacious (even on a weekend when it had full occupancy) parking lot, attractive lobby, and clean, good-sized rooms with VERY comfortable beds. (Yes, we stayed in several different room configurations over the weeks.) The pool and hot tub were sparkling in the attractive inside swim area and we had the use of a computer/printer in a small office-like area off the lobby. Microwave and refrigerator in each room we had were clean and working very well. The lite continental breakfast was served in a bright, clean nook off the lobby. We had a great experience, got to know the employees as friends and helpers, and cannot say enough about the "surprise gem" we found in Bozeman, Montana.

Room Tip: We liked the bathroom facilities in the handicap room. Single bed suite was very livable for severa...
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business

Reviewed 31 August 2012

We've never stayed at this hotel in Bozeman or this chain for that matter. The bed was VERY nice, quite firm, something we prefer. The staff was friendly and courteous. We stayed a total of four nights and our room was very clean. The continental breakfast didn't impress me. Adding something as simple as hard boiled eggs would be nice. Even though the breakfast was fair, we will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 August 2012

Ended up in Bozeman on a Monday night with not rooms available, other place called around and Microtel had a room left which they saved for us. Room was clean and comfortable. Suggest getting reservation ahead of time even in slow months. Enjoyed our visit.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 August 2012

I have stayed at the Microtel a few times, usually when I need to remain in Bozeman overnight. What I like in a hotel is cleanliness first and foremost. Next, a minimum of decorum so that it's not depressing to spend the night, and good sheets and towel. The Microtel is fairly new, and it is well kept, the rooms are clean, and everything is in good order. And yet, the price is very affordable, in this time and age where sometimes you have to spend over $100.00 for a night. This hotel is much better than other more famous chains. Breakfast is ok, but I am very picky with food, so I guess a lot of people would be actually pleased. Overall, I choose this hotel because I feel taken care of when I am not home.

Room Tip: I always ask for a room whose windows face away from highway 90, so that traffic noise does not keep...
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 August 2012

You must make advanced reservations when staying in Bozeman. We arrived at 8pm and stopped at a hotel that had no vacancies. Thank goodness all the hotels call each other to let you know where rooms do exist. I didn't believe them so we drove to a few more and got the same story. That's how we ended up at the Microtel never having stayed in one. It turned out to be great. A beautiful new room with a comfortable bed, great air conditioning and super clean. I was able to do laundry and get complimentary hot tea. The included breakfast was good. Coffee, juice, cereals and make your own waffles. I would stay in this chain again.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LOL305
Reviewed 11 August 2012

I stayed at Microtel for one night and was a little put off from some of the other reviews on here. I was pleasantly surprised. I was allowed to check in almost 2 hours early with absolutely no hassle from the very courteous front desk clerk. The room was very nice and beds were very comfy. The bathroom DID have shampoo and 2 different kinds of soap. The negative was the mold on the shower head and the bathroom needing a little updating. Otherwise it was a very pleasant stay. The continental breakfast was nice as well and though the space is cramped you are allowed to take it to your room.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank Heather S
Reviewed 1 August 2012 via mobile

We stopped at this hotel on our way through. We arrived at 0400 and got the last room available. For what we paid, I would say it is a bit disappointing. I did get up early to get some continental breakfast but the dining room is so small there is not room for many to eat or get food. The shampoo in the bathroom was half full as if it had been used.

• Stayed: July 2012